I've done it again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've done it again....

I think I have an addiction to these old trucks...and since I started taking a liking to the LWB I'm finding more of them I just have to have!

I picked this one up recently...it is probably the most rust free and unmolested one I've seen in the past decade. Absolutley zero rust in all of the common places....everything is solid and original. Has been in Texas it's whole life, only 1 owner until 2009, 97K original miles...good ole 307 with a 3-on-the-tree, power steering and power disc brakes...even the inside of the bed is in great shape....all of the bright work and chrome is nice and un-pitted. It has a hicky on the left front fender and also on the left bed side...but it came with replacements for both. It runs and drives excellent too.

Of course I have plans for it...but who wants to wager on how much of those plans I'll complete before I flip it?

70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

I have always liked that era of chebbie truck also

Comment

I thought this was going to be about the Porsche.

Comment

Well it is blue

Comment

My first truck was a 69 short fleet side. I want another one in a bad way but I need to warm up to the long beds.

Comment

My mom's ex-husband had a LWB. Maroon, lifted tastefully on a decent set of wheels and tires... Loved that old truck
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Def love those style trucks. Just wish I could run across one that has a 700R4 trans or 4L60 trans. I would make one a work truck if I could find one decent price with Cold AC & OD trans
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              And while his kidney stones pass,
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                I thought this was going to be about the Porsche.
                I know this bunch too well....hard to call it bragging when it's an old blue farm truck.

...but it really isn't Daddy-money in my case either....now that's a solid Barg!
                70' Chevelle RagTop

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                  Def love those style trucks. Just wish I could run across one that has a 700R4 trans or 4L60 trans. I would make one a work truck if I could find one decent price with Cold AC & OD trans
                  Get you one and make it the way you want man....here's an example for you - I could do a 5.3/4L60 in this one with Old Air or Vintage AC and prob still be in it less than $6K.
                  70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

You have a sickness.

Comment

Wharz pics of the Porsche? Did I miss them? I see the tail of one poking out of the garage.

Comment

I'd rather see pics of that '95 sitting next to it...
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                          You have a sickness.

You've must've been talking to my wife

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Wharz pics of the Porsche? Did I miss them? I see the tail of one poking out of the garage.
                          Not wanting to look like a barg I suppose...only in some replies out here so far...I need to get off my ass and take some good pics of it for it's own thread....then take my licks.

It is without a doubt though...the funnest thing I've owned yet.

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                          I'd rather see pics of that '95 sitting next to it...
                          Hell Mike....that's my daily right now! 4.9/5-spd grandpa truck.
                          70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

6.0 swap?
                            I highly doubt that odo hasnt rolled once. So many people see that and think, OMG only 90K miles!! More like 190k, 290k...
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                              Not wanting to look like a barg I suppose...
                              Please post your CPA number

Comment

Working...
                              X