*NSFW* dead people on mt everest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    if gas burning vehicles worked at those altitudes people would be taking helicopters to the top
    That would take every single bit of fun out of it

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
      "I wonder who will eat me first"
      That is nasty.

MySpace Tracker

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        if gas burning vehicles worked at those altitudes people would be taking helicopters to the top
        Fact o' the day:
        A few yrs ago Eurocopter wanted to do a publicity stunt for the AS350 so they landed it on the summit of Everest. As far as I know it's the one and only time a heli has been there.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Fact o' the day:
          A few yrs ago Eurocopter wanted to do a publicity stunt for the AS350 so they landed it on the summit of Everest. As far as I know it's the one and only time a heli has been there.
          Did it have oxygen injection or something?

edit: apparently there is speculation : http://www.everestnews.com/stories20...er06032005.htm
          Last edited by CJ; 09-12-2011, 11:38 AM.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            just build a robot using lawnmower engines to do it for you
            I will. And, I'll round up all those bodies at the same time and scavenge them for anything of value. Then I'll dump them back on there so that they can still be used as landmarks. Maybe I'll even keep one as a conversation piece. You know, like put it inside my glass coffee table or something.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
              Pretty freakin cool actually. They're preserved so well. Wonder what keeps people from scavenging the bodies for their expensive equipment? Funny that they're used as landmarks lol. The tourist shop conversations must be hilarious. "Well when you pass 'ol what's his name that tried what you're doing last week, take a right." ROFL!!
              Try putting a little more thought into things.

If it supposedly costs a minimum $25,000 to make a trip up, do you really think someone needs to stop for a $250 ice ax?
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
              X