*NSFW* dead people on mt everest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *NSFW* dead people on mt everest

Unlike a fictional killing by Freddy Krueger, the summit of Mt. Everest is a dream that can truly end in death. Here are the horrific photographs of a failed common goal to achieve Himalayan greatness.

I wonder if anyone thought to check for wallets?
    Last edited by Racewerx; 09-08-2011, 07:47 AM.

Comment

What a bunch of pussies...
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Fucking creepy.

Comment

Rather disgusting.

Comment

I bet those people don't have the guts to do that again.

Comment

I bet they're all white people.

Comment

followed the link to the original thread and found this gold

Originally Posted by Bozbeast

I wonder what they are thinking when they are dying and nobody can help them.

reply:
                "I'm dying and noone will help me."

Comment

Originally posted by dustin View Post

reply:
                  "I wonder who will eat me first"

Comment

My eye doctor's son disappeared a few years back on Everest, if I remember correctly he wasn't attempting a climb but left the camp where ever they were on the mountain to take pictures and never came back. I believe he and his wife spent around 6 months or so over there, they still don't know what happened. When he came back it looked like he had aged 10 years or so in those 6 months, must be horrible.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                    Originally Posted By: Polska
                    I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Everest is still making men out of people... The mere existence of the challenge will draw people forever.

excellent thread.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by dustin View Post

reply:
                        Tim Grant- "there's only been 200 deaths, it's been climbed many more times, so obviously it's doable. Better to risk your life doing something amazing than to never take a risk and fade into nothing. How many people get to say their graves are landmarks that help hundreds of people a year?"

Callum Thompson- "None, because they are dead."

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

If the picture of Geroge Mallory (the climber body listed as from the 1920's) interests you, check out this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Mallory

It's a really interesting entry telling about his life and incredible journey... and most importantly the mystery surrounding his death and possible summit of Mt. Everest.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

hell yea they are all white people!

Comment

Originally posted by Black.s197 View Post
                              hell yea they are all white people!
                              choo ride bmx sir?? Saw the mutiny symbol
                              Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Working...
                              X