Reverse Graffiti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Graffiti

When is cleaning the sidewalks a crime? When you’re doing it to create art. Obviously. A number of street artists around the world have taken to expressing themselves through an innovative practice known as Reverse Graffiti. Taking a cue from the “Wash Me” messages scrawled on the back of delivery trucks, they seek out soot covered surfaces and inscribe them with images, tags, and even advertising slogans using scrub brushes, scrapers and pressure hoses.

(crackhead bob......doutally dawsome.......crackhead bob)

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Einstein looks more like George Washington Carver but otherwise that's cool stuff.

Comment

the only art in Odessa

Comment

the skull one in the tunnel was pretty sweet till they stopped him and power washed it

Comment

The documentary: "Banksy's Exit Through The Gift Shop''
            Is entertaining. Hang in there till the last minute, because it's not quite what you think
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
              the only art in Odessa
              I'm surprised it's in English.
              You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
                the only art in Odessa
                I had to save this picture just because I really do love pancakes

Comment

Working...
                X