X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw Hershey.

Unappreciative illegals!

Comment

For some reason I don't see Hersey as the bad guy here. They provide them jobs, visas, and housing to work here. It's just not at big labors union wage. Guess what, that pisses off the union so it's time to get them "organized".

Comment

Originally posted by gripenfelter View Post
        For some reason I don't see Hersey as the bad guy here. They provide them jobs, visas, and housing to work here. It's just not at big labors union wage. Guess what, that pisses off the union so it's time to get them "organized".
        I agree. They say that the wages equate to $5/hr but that doesn't account for housing.

Comment

Not sure how I feel about that one. So he said he made five bucks and hour after all his deductions, which included his housing, etc, right? Oh and OMG it looked real dangerous stacking that box on the pallet. I worked retail for twelve years and we lifted way heavier stuff then that. Plus are they over here going to school for free or at a reduced rate maybe? That video just left way to much out. I do agree with the part about hiring local workers though.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Damn pesky organizers getting in the way of free labor.

Comment

hersey's ships the best candy.

Comment

my only issue with the whole thing, is that they are giving the jobs to foreigners, and actually going out and recruiting them, instead of paying a decent wage to american citizens. other than that, they some like a bunch cry baby's
                http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Disney does the same thing, but on an even worse level, and they do it to our own countrymen. This is exactly what their "college internship" is at Disney. When you see those tables out recruiting at colleges for an "internship" at Disney, or a summer or semester work-study program, there's no studying involved. You work the shit jobs at the parks: the wait-staff, flipping burgers, bathroom scrubbers, etc. It's all a load of horse-shit to get cheap student workers.

Comment

What a bunch of whiny pricks.
                    Wwwwd?

Comment

I like tht native pennsylvanian tht said he's spent most of his adult life unemployed. Damn lazy american...lol

Comment

Anyone else craving chocolate? The cruelty makes it so much more delicious.

Comment

They probably don't have to worry much longer. I am pretty sure that Hershey is looking at moving production out of the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                            Disney does the same thing, but on an even worse level, and they do it to our own countrymen. This is exactly what their "college internship" is at Disney. When you see those tables out recruiting at colleges for an "internship" at Disney, or a summer or semester work-study program, there's no studying involved. You work the shit jobs at the parks: the wait-staff, flipping burgers, bathroom scrubbers, etc. It's all a load of horse-shit to get cheap student workers.
                            Didn't the girl say she had just earned her degree in something?
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Wow, people crying and all. WTF, what happened to busting your balls to get to be better? If they are highly educated, why not just go do whatever it is that they want to be doing?

Actually, those people sounded like the standard self entitled Americans I see at the Galleria malls and elsewhere. Was there a contract that said Hershey had to pay them more? Have them doing a more glamorous job?
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X