No announcement yet.

my clownfish just became a mated pair.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my clownfish just became a mated pair.

Here they are as babies themselves. No more than 6 months old.

As they are now. They loose a lot of color being in the bta anemones.

Aw nemo! But where is that annoying forgetful lesbian blue fish?

Comment

I've had mine in main tank for about 3 weeks now. Are those Picasso's? Lets see a full shot of the tank. I wish my Zoes would take off like that also.

Comment

The tank looks like ass at the moment. It's only been set up since I moved in march. Before that is was about 4 years old. The clowns are just over 2 years.

Comment

I've only had mine up for about 4 months, and I added a single clown about a month ago then a week later I added the 2nd clown and 2 other (Goby & Harlequin Basslet) I started with some corals right off the bat & was not worried about killing fish. lol really reading dfwmas scared the shit outta me, but I've found it fairly easy so far.

Comment

It is easy as long as you have patience.

I have not taken care of mine like I should since the move.

Comment

SW is one of the most rewarding, but when things shart to go south youve gotta be on it quick. I learned so much about the food chain in that first year. i wish i had the time to start another tank.
              Last edited by Binky; 09-04-2011, 11:42 PM.

Comment

patience & $$$. I've got a 55 gal corner & would LOVE to double it. lol I've made mention to the wife I'd like A 90 gal corner and she wasn't against it. Only thing I hate about the corner tank is the stand is so awkward it makes sump & fug & equipment a real bitch!

Comment

I did the whole bigger tank thing.

I enjoy my 40 breeder. I can get a lot nicer equipment for the money. Matinence cost are a lot cheaper. Lighting is cheaper.

The downfall is fish selection. The only fish I have are the clowns.

Comment

I didnt know some of you were reefers. I know of a few here but not you guys. I am close to getting my tank set back up just steadily buying equipment to do it right this time. That and building a stand and canopy for the halides.

Comment

Originally posted by built2layframe View Post
                      patience & $$$. I've got a 55 gal corner & would LOVE to double it. lol I've made mention to the wife I'd like A 90 gal corner and she wasn't against it. Only thing I hate about the corner tank is the stand is so awkward it makes sump & fug & equipment a real bitch!
                      I do not think many people here know this but for a long time (while I was in school) all I did for work was make custom refugiums and sumps and sold them on the internet. I still mess with it from time to time and have all the tools. Just FYI...

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                        I do not think many people here know this but for a long time (while I was in school) all I did for work was make custom refugiums and sumps and sold them on the internet. I still mess with it from time to time and have all the tools. Just FYI...
                        The one you made for me is still working great!

Sent from my iPhone killer!
                        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                          The one you made for me is still working great!

Sent from my iPhone killer!
                          It has been so long, which one was yours?

Comment

i might step up to the saltwater game one day. i have a 125 native freshwater tank.. i have a 5" large mouth, a blue gill sunfish and a green sunfish, also have a 6" blue cat.. beside having to walk across the street to the trinity to catch a few dozen minnows every couple days it has been fun!
                            i still havent figured out my permanent lighting yet, i want to add some live plants and was wondering what you guys run since i think corral needs good lighting as well.
                            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                              hay there new Bestist Friend. lol I had a small 7 gall sump that came with the aquarium & stand, it was very basic. I had a equally odd shaped fug built to make everything work in the stand & gained another 14 gallons. I'd love To have A re-due now that it's been running for awhile. I figure I'd just get a oversized stand that would Allow me to us a reg aquarium inside it but this is my current mess.

Comment

Working...
                              X