This makes me sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    You think this is a joke, but this is highly possible.

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...hlight=Florida
    you act like I just stumbled onto this place after I bought my first V6 SN95 or something...

my joke was clearly in reference to that thread
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      you act like I just stumbled onto this place after I bought my first V6 SN95 or something...

my joke was clearly in reference to that thread
      haha, my bad lol I didn't even look to see if you posted in it.

I guess everyone has a reference for what you were talking about.

Comment

i ref , and its absolutely ridiculous the way its getting out there. i coached for 10 years and its just getting worse.... or maybe i am just getting payed back for the way i acted... LOL these kids have no respect for the officials much less the parents and coaches. they take on the personalities of their coaching staff. wish me luck tomorrow!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by racerx689 View Post
          i ref , and its absolutely ridiculous the way its getting out there. i coached for 10 years and its just getting worse.... or maybe i am just getting payed back for the way i acted... LOL these kids have no respect for the officials much less the parents and coaches. they take on the personalities of their coaching staff. wish me luck tomorrow!! lol
          which game?

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            Yeah, at least in TX though not allowed to have one there - even if CHL.

I get why they don't, but maybe if there were more there people would act like damned adults.

Anyway, after the initial tackle/mob thing - I could not tell wth was going on.
            That's why I like a police commission. I don't have to leave mine at home.

I think they should give refs pepper spray. When a player wants to get up in a ref's face, then he should get sprayed. That shit would stop real quick-like.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              That's why I like a police commission. I don't have to leave mine at home.

I think they should give refs pepper spray. When a player wants to get up in a ref's face, then he should get sprayed. That shit would stop real quick-like.
              I like it
              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

No surprise. Just ni66ers being ni66ers.

Comment

Working...
                X