Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flare Surfing.

Pretty cool.

creative, i dig it. would look weird if it caught on though.

Comment

Having been stuck with the business end of a flare - all the water in the world ain't gonna make it feel any better when they get burned.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
        Having been stuck with the business end of a flare - all the water in the world ain't gonna make it feel any better when they get burned.
        No shit. Those things burn at like 2000 degrees, don't they?
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Road flare, which I got stabbed with, was around 1400 degrees.

Comment

Road flare, which I got stabbed with, was around 1400 degrees.

We're going to need the full disclosure, son.

Comment

High school fight. I got in two rights to his head/jaw, he scrambles into his car. Threw a brick into his rear window to get him to come out and deal with me, he comes out with a handle to his jack. I ran at him, stole the handle and begain to break everything that went "psssh!". Windows, headlights, mirrors, etc.

He jumps back inside while i'm treating his Sable like a pinata, grabs a road flare and lights it to back me off, so i ran at him again and started to beat him with the pipe and broke his left forearm and collarbone. He stabbed it forward and caught my left hip above the pocket. Set my clothes on fire and broke bits pieces of the flare inside my jeans and down my left leg.

I'm hootin n hollerin strippin clothes off and my friends then proceeded to stomp his ass breaking his other arm and a few ribs.

Was pretty much a normal fight until he grabbed a weapon. 2nd to 3rd degree burns for me with some bandages, buncha plaster and hardware for Skippy. I dont fuck with flare no more, aint a sparkler.

Comment

[x] delivers.

Comment

flurfing
                  Yeah. 220... 221, whatever it takes...

Comment

High school fight. I got in two rights to his head/jaw, he scrambles into his car. Threw a brick into his rear window to get him to come out and deal with me, he comes out with a handle to his jack. I ran at him, stole the handle and begain to break everything that went "psssh!". Windows, headlights, mirrors, etc.

He jumps back inside while i'm treating his Sable like a pinata, grabs a road flare and lights it to back me off, so i ran at him again and started to beat him with the pipe and broke his left forearm and collarbone. He stabbed it forward and caught my left hip above the pocket. Set my clothes on fire and broke bits pieces of the flare inside my jeans and down my left leg.

I'm hootin n hollerin strippin clothes off and my friends then proceeded to stomp his ass breaking his other arm and a few ribs.

Was pretty much a normal fight until he grabbed a weapon. 2nd to 3rd degree burns for me with some bandages, buncha plaster and hardware for Skippy. I dont fuck with flare no more, aint a sparkler.
                    whatever PUSSY!!!

Comment

You have a run-in with Buffalo Bob, similar to Joe Dirt?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        [x] delivers.
                        Very true
                        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Was a normal fight until you started busting up his car.

Comment

I work with road flares on almost a daily basis.

I hate those things.

I'm sure I'll have some disease when I'm 60 due to all the smoke I've inhaled over the years.

Oh, and the drips from the flares keep burning. I've had them pop and send liquid droplets of fire on me before. I can't tell you how many pairs of work pants the city replaces every year due to flares.

Comment

Originally posted by EazyDuzIt View Post
                              Was a normal fight until you started busting up his car.
                              My thoughts exactly. Don't fuck with a man's car.. ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X