Bad Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Crash

Photos were taken in Utah in 1961. Ouch.

"Trooper R.M.Helm and Sgt. Howard Powell of the Utah Highway patrol take measurements of skid marks and try to reconstruct the events that led to the events that took the lives of the Martinez Family from Tooele. Also involved were Lynn Richardson and Robert S. Hatch.

The John Martinez family was killed when a Lynn Texaco truck struck their Sedan.

John B., Cecilia, and children, Deborah and Nathan Martinez were fatalities of this accident which happened about 8 miles east of Vernal on Highway 40. The pick-up truck was driven by Lynn Richardson"

The wiped-out car is a '58 Plymouth Savoy 2dr hardtop... here's an example of the "before"
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Those old Ford trucks are tough. I need to get me one of those.

Comment

Dayum, I am always scared to have that happen on a two lane road. It is so easy for some numnut to swerve into your lane and make a headon collision.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        Those old Ford trucks are tough. I need to get me one of those.
        Yeah. I'll be sure not to play demolition derby with you. I think I'd win right now though.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          Yeah. I'll be sure not to play demolition derby with you. I think I'd win right now though.
          Most of the parts are already off it, so the demolition's pretty much done for you.

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              Ditto.
              I still like your odds.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Dayum, I am always scared to have that happen on a two lane road. It is so easy for some numnut to swerve into your lane and make a headon collision.
                This happened to a buddy of mine late last year on a rural two-lane road. Some guy was in his lane coming over a hill and they collided. The other driver died at the scene - no seatbelt. My friend shattered both ankles, broken leg, broken arm, broken nose, and spent months in a wheelchair. His 93 Lightning was obviously a total loss. Insult to injury: the first person to show up to the wreck stole his wallet and left.

This was his femur, you can imagine how his ankles looked:
                Men have become the tools of their tools.
                -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by MOSFET View Post
                  Insult to injury: the first person to show up to the wreck stole his wallet and left.

What. The. Fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    What. The. Fuck.
                    Yeah, the shit worthless people do blows my mind. My brother was hit on green oaks blvd in arlington riding his bike back in the late 90's and was knocked out in the middle of the road, woke up about 5 minutes later, no one stopped.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      What. The. Fuck.
                      X2!!!No shit....what the fucking shitcock asshole faggot would do sucha thing

Comment

Originally posted by appelingogt View Post
                        X2!!!No shit....what the fucking shitcock asshole faggot would do sucha thing
                        cops do it to people every single day

Comment

I love old cars. For low speed impacts, you can't beat them. For high speed shit, they're terrifying. Driving my '45 Willys always made me paranoid. I had that steel steering column staring at me with coat hanger spokes on my steering wheel. I knew if I ever got in a halfway decent accident, that column was going right into my chest. That and the fuel tank 1" under my ass.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by thetrim View Post
                            cops do it to people every single day
                            smh
                            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                              smh
                              X2 lol

Damn! At OP

And what the fuck at the wallet being stolen on the other wreck.
                              2014 GT
                              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Working...
                              X