No announcement yet.

I think someone got upset...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea or all the times the cops came to my door for parties and didnt give me tickets or take me to jail for all the shit that went on and the amount of times they came.... or the fact that i lived next to the sheriff who was cool as shit and we never got in trouble with him.... i guess you must know every cop eh?!! Im sorry people don't film all their good encounters with the police so you'll get out of your elementary "the popo is bad" attitude and grow up...
    1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      Holy shit.... I never thought of it like that, but you just might be right. Like the time that cop pulled me over for my registration being 2 months out, I only THOUGHT he let me go, but I remember now that I woke up as a ghost with my ass hurting. He must have raped and murdered me......
      That was from Katie Couric's strap on. She had to make sure the propaganda video was good to go, and figured she just pop you. She's nasty like that.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTRiM View Post
        the videos we see of cops doing bad and horrible things outweigh the "good cop" videos 1000 to 1. Even then, the alleged "good cop" videos that we do see are always some sort of media manipulated propaganda produced, directed, and written with the sole intent on securing the feelings of the masses that the police are our friends here to serve and protect us, when in fact their motto should be to rape and murder.

You've got the dumb.

Comment

That video made no sense. Either it's faked or the cop is beyond a childish prick. I can't imagine anyone being stupid enough to record themselves acting that way. Above the law syndrome?

Comment

Working...
          X