I think someone got upset...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txsr20de View Post
    Is it really that impressive for someone to know that when they ASK you if they can search the car, you can actually say no?

It never ceases to amaze me how willing people are to let them search, especially when they know have something they shouldn't. Do they think the cop won't find it? Really?

I have refused consent twice(years ago), and it kept me from getting arrested both times. They didn't freak out like this guy, but it definitely pissed them off.

These days, I have found that life is MUCH easier if I just don't have anything illegal in my car, ever. That being said, they still won't get consent to search the vehicle.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      I bet you're a little pussy when the cop walks up to your vehicle. You probably start choking on words like you've got a mouthful of Robocops dick.
      It's cute that you come on here puffing your chest out. But I don't think anyone is buying it.
      wow yeah you nailed it.

Comment

I had a cop ask to search my car one time because he said it smelled like weed. I NEVER smoked weed ... in the car anyways So I told him sure and after he made a brief search and thought he was done I told him hey you better look in here, I could be hiding something in there, oh wait you better look under that seat I don't think you looked there, oh here's another spot you missed, etc. He actually thought it was funny after a while and told me to have a good night.
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I wonder how long it took him to get his wallet back?

Comment

Want me to punchisize your face, for free?

Comment

Originally posted by TheTRiM View Post
              the guy in the truck was lucky as hell. most piece of shit cops would have pepper sprayed him to get him out of the truck, and then proceed to murder him and plant a weapon on the body and call self defense and get a medal for heroism. all fucking cops are piece of shit motherfuckers and videos like this proves it. there is only 2 kinds of cops... bad cops and bad cops who havent been caught on camera yet.

Damn... I need to tell the chief you are wise to our methods. Guess it's back to not violating people civil liberties until we can devise a new plan of attack.

Comment

the guy in the truck was lucky as hell. most piece of shit cops would have pepper sprayed him to get him out of the truck, and then proceed to murder him and plant a weapon on the body and call self defense and get a medal for heroism. all fucking cops are piece of shit motherfuckers and videos like this proves it. there is only 2 kinds of cops... bad cops and bad cops who havent been caught on camera yet.
                You get made to be someone's little bitch just once, and you are bitter for the rest of your life.

Comment

I'm sure all these cops 'losing it' doesn't even account for 1% of the officers serving and protecting us. Really....... where would we be without law enforcement? I know if I get lit up by the popo I am going to keep driving till I get in a public place of some kind.

Comment

cool guy... comments like this crack me up...
                    1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

That's the most comical thing I've read all week!
                      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

wow yeah you nailed it.
                        You post up some bullshit remark in multiple threads every time the word cop is brought into the discussion. Care to elaborate? Got a record? There are some bad apples out there like any other job. I have family (brother and sister) in law enforcement and I have to argue with your viewpoint on the matter...

Comment

Damn that cop was alittle pissed wasn't he
                          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Damn he is having a really bad day.

MySpace Tracker

Comment

Originally posted by Magnimike1 View Post
                              You post up some bullshit remark in multiple threads every time the word cop is brought into the discussion. Care to elaborate? Got a record? There are some bad apples out there like any other job. I have family (brother and sister) in law enforcement and I have to argue with your viewpoint on the matter...
                              the videos we see of cops doing bad and horrible things outweigh the "good cop" videos 1000 to 1. Even then, the alleged "good cop" videos that we do see are always some sort of media manipulated propaganda produced, directed, and written with the sole intent on securing the feelings of the masses that the police are our friends here to serve and protect us, when in fact their motto should be to rape and murder.

Comment

the videos we see of cops doing bad and horrible things outweigh the "good cop" videos 1000 to 1. Even then, the alleged "good cop" videos that we do see are always some sort of media manipulated propaganda produced, directed, and written with the sole intent on securing the feelings of the masses that the police are our friends here to serve and protect us, when in fact their motto should be to rape and murder.
                                Holy shit.... I never thought of it like that, but you just might be right. Like the time that cop pulled me over for my registration being 2 months out, I only THOUGHT he let me go, but I remember now that I woke up as a ghost with my ass hurting. He must have raped and murdered me......

Comment

Working...
                                X