No announcement yet.

I think someone got upset...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had something like that happen. I carry a CHL and was asked if they could do a search. I said I did not see any reason why that was neccessary and was held up for about 20 minutes while my vehicle was scrutinized for anything that could be cited. (fortunately no ticket) After I left I realized that the asshole had basically wadded up my license, folded into 3 places. I'm guessing that he was trying to destroy the magnetic strip on the back in order to inconvenince me into having to get another. I have been told if those can not be read by a scanner they are invalid.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      I've told a cop he couldn't search my car without a warrant before.

I had nothing in the car, it was just the principle. He said he could have one while I waited, I said ok. He came back and said have a nice evening.

I left
      I've had a similar encounter with the same outcome.

I learned a long time ago, you can tell them no.

Comment

Seemed to me like that cop was just having a particularily bad day, as we all do every now and again. That's only one of the reasons why I wouldn't take a job where my every move is recorded.

Comment

I had a Lewisville cop pull me over for speeding on business 121 a few years ago. He didnt write me a ticket, but he said the car smelled overly fragarent with a flowery smell. It was my wifes car and a new tree was installed. He asked if he could search the car. I figured since I didnt have anything to hide, so I said sure. I popped the trunk, he saw toys and junk and didnt even bend over to look inside. He said have a nice day. I'm not always fighting "The Man".

Comment

the guy in the truck was lucky as hell. most piece of shit cops would have pepper sprayed him to get him out of the truck, and then proceed to murder him and plant a weapon on the body and call self defense and get a medal for heroism. all fucking cops are piece of shit motherfuckers and videos like this proves it. there is only 2 kinds of cops... bad cops and bad cops who havent been caught on camera yet.

Comment

just sprinkle some crack on him

Comment

Originally posted by TheTRiM View Post
                the guy in the truck was lucky as hell. most piece of shit cops would have pepper sprayed him to get him out of the truck, and then proceed to murder him and plant a weapon on the body and call self defense and get a medal for heroism. all fucking cops are piece of shit motherfuckers and videos like this proves it. there is only 2 kinds of cops... bad cops and bad cops who havent been caught on camera yet.

Well isn't that special?

Comment

U mad bro?

Comment

I bet you're a little pussy when the cop walks up to your vehicle. You probably start choking on words like you've got a mouthful of Robocops dick.
                    It's cute that you come on here puffing your chest out. But I don't think anyone is buying it.

Comment

We're going to need to hear both sides of the story.

Comment

There's a day off without pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                          U mad bro?

O, he mad...

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Well isn't that special?
                            Special... Like needs to wear a helmet special.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
                              if that's real, i'm impressed. he could have potentially had something in the vehicle.

Is it really that impressive for someone to know that when they ASK you if they can search the car, you can actually say no?

It never ceases to amaze me how willing people are to let them search, especially when they know have something they shouldn't. Do they think the cop won't find it? Really?

I have refused consent twice(years ago), and it kept me from getting arrested both times. They didn't freak out like this guy, but it definitely pissed them off.

These days, I have found that life is MUCH easier if I just don't have anything illegal in my car, ever. That being said, they still won't get consent to search the vehicle.
                              2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

I've been asked a couple of times and simply requested that the Officer for him to empty his pockets first, let me search him, and then his car. They decline as easily as I do. Well, actually one got kind of pissy and asked if I was inferring that he may "plant" something in my car. I simply responded that I would never infer such a thing.
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X