Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How often does Nick drive it now? lol

Comment

Last edited by 46Tbird; 01-19-2012, 12:23 PM.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Needs roof stripes for sure. If they're vinyl, and they most surely are, you could run them over the glass too. Maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          Needs roof stripes for sure. If they're vinyl, and they most surely are, you could run them over the glass too. Maybe?
          Um, no.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            It's kind of a nice matched set, since the stripes are missing from the scoop, sunroof, and spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              It's kind of a nice matched set, since the stripes are missing from the scoop, sunroof, and spoiler.
              Thats what i was thinking... But now im not sure. Oh and thanks by the way!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HerBlownSnake View Post
                Thats what i was thinking... But now im not sure. Oh and thanks by the way!
                It's all about what you want for your car. I personally (not in pink) would extend the stripe on the hood over the scoop, painted parts of the roof, and spoiler.

If you like the way it is, keep it that way.

Comment

If you plan on extending the stripes on the roof make sure you lift your glass seals and run the vinyl under there at least 1/8-1/4".
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    If you plan on extending the stripes on the roof make sure you lift your glass seals and run the vinyl under there at least 1/8-1/4".
                    There is a product designed specifically for that. Well, specifically for lifting the windshield seal to allow for painting, but would work well for applying vinyl too.

Comment

lol @ gixxer's deleted comment.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        There is a product designed specifically for that. Well, specifically for lifting the windshield seal to allow for painting, but would work well for applying vinyl too.

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3...K8BC31gv)&rt=d
                        Perfect. I had started to think about that last night. Now I know of an easy way to do it, if I decide to.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                          How often does Nick drive it now? lol
                          Nick drove it to work the other day, so I could move some stuff in his truck. haha. He aint scared!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X