No announcement yet.

Police: Video Shows Father Organized Fight, Beat Teen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to digress, he, as an adult fucked up. It was fun watching the kid get sorted out though.

Comment

The kid was pretty retarded Bowing up to a guy double his size. Kid was dumb but the adult had no right to keep hitting the kid while he was down and then kick him. Pretty stupid all round
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Yeah I would've handled the kid roughly and kicked out muh yard but that was wrong. Just grasp the unruly pup by the back of his neck and make him listen. Not beat the shit out of him. Even if the shit punched me at most I'd slap him in the head. I don't know. People loose it yeah but looked it up he succer punched the kid like twice after kicking him. Even his son tried to stop him.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          Yeah I would've handled the kid roughly and kicked out muh yard but that was wrong. Just grasp the unruly pup by the back of his neck and make him listen. Not beat the shit out of him. Even if the shit punched me at most I'd slap him in the head. I don't know. People loose it yeah but looked it up he succer punched the kid like twice after kicking him. Even his son tried to stop him.
          This is generally what I'd have to agree with too. Although, I'm not sure what kind of 16 y/o "kid" has tattoos and acts like that. It's not like he was dealing with the standard "kid" - at least that's my impression.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            This is generally what I'd have to agree with too. Although, I'm not sure what kind of 16 y/o "kid" has tattoos and acts like that. It's not like he was dealing with the standard "kid" - at least that's my impression.
            The one with the tats was his son, seen near the beginning, who is also bigger than this other kid that gets pounded on.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              The one with the tats was his son, seen near the beginning, who is also bigger than this other kid that gets pounded on.
              Okay, I'm on track now. Re-watched the video paying more attention. The "adult" was all wrong.

I actually understand an adult supervising (or "refereeing") a fight to settle something between kids. I'm not sure what spin may or may not have been put on that. However, concur that adult was jacked up.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                Okay, I'm on track now. Re-watched the video paying more attention. The "adult" was all wrong.

I actually understand an adult supervising (or "refereeing") a fight to settle something between kids. I'm not sure what spin may or may not have been put on that. However, concur that adult was jacked up.
                He also allowed for an audience to attend. It was a show.

Comment

Looks like he realized he made a mistake with the way he was pulling back on those hammer punches.

Comment

He also allowed for an audience to attend. It was a show.
                    Depends. I attended a couple of fights where fathers showed up to make sure it did not get out of hand. (small town PA) kids were going to fight either way and there was going to be an audience either way.

They were both clean fights. Guess it's more to do with the type of people involved as opposed to anything else.

heh, I remember the one - I was cheering for his kid and got excited and his father had me back up in a quick manner.

I guess maybe I'm ignorant to MODERN society and how it works. A little too familiar with "old school" (Like it was THAT long ago) and how it worked then. Parents were there to make sure neither kid got jumped or hurt badly and had their simple little fight. Not to have an entertainment venue.

Comment

But the father organized it in his back yard and allowed others to attend. It's not like just showed up to an already gathered crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                        White trash grown man should've known better, but the kid bowed up to him trying to start shit. The man shouldn't have hit him, but the kid was trying to pick a fight, well, he got what he asked for.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

What's all this "Police say a culture of increasingly violent fights on video is encouraging some people to take it into the streets" about? All the time when I was growing up it seemed like every grown man had a story about their gym teacher/jr high coach/hs coach putting two guys in boxing gloves and letting them settle their differences. 16 years ago I watched one of my friends get his ass kicked in a big dog run during a fight set up by the other kid's dad. Apparently they've never had fist fights in Palm Beach until PPV fights came around, lulz.

My thoughts too. That kid got hit, and came back ready to fight.

Police need to stay out of mutual combat situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          ...funny to see the kid get his just desserts
                          mmmmmmmm, desserts! Nom-nom-nom.

Comment

But the father organized it in his back yard and allowed others to attend. It's not like just showed up to an already gathered crowd.
                            Ward Cleaver would not approve of your perspection.

Comment

what a "stand-up Dad"....

Comment

that was almost like watching a brock lesnar fight... "ooh hes down and there goes brock hammerfist hammerfist hammerfist! "

seriously tho. The kid had no business invading the personal space of the adult, but the kid did it for the same reason women do it all the time... they assume they wont have anything happen to them. This kid deserved his ass whoopin and I think instead of jail they should put that dad in a cage with somebody like brock lesnar and let him be on the recieving end of it all.

Comment

Working...
                                X