Police: Video Shows Father Organized Fight, Beat Teen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police: Video Shows Father Organized Fight, Beat Teen

A local father is in trouble after police said he set up a fight between his son and another boy and got involved himself.

This jackass needs his own ass beat. Of course, the 16 year old looks like he needed an attitude adjustment, so the dad did give it to him.

White trash grown man should've known better, but the kid bowed up to him trying to start shit. The man shouldn't have hit him, but the kid was trying to pick a fight, well, he got what he asked for.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

What's all this "Police say a culture of increasingly violent fights on video is encouraging some people to take it into the streets" about? All the time when I was growing up it seemed like every grown man had a story about their gym teacher/jr high coach/hs coach putting two guys in boxing gloves and letting them settle their differences. 16 years ago I watched one of my friends get his ass kicked in a big dog run during a fight set up by the other kid's dad. Apparently they've never had fist fights in Palm Beach until PPV fights came around, lulz.
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Already disabled, must be in a helluva lawsuit.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        double click on it and watch it on youtube. embedding is disabled by request, but the video works.

Comment

Oh thats gay, what is it iw ith people wanting to blame something else? Yah he looked like a bad ass pro fighter.lol

Comment

I bet that kid has pretty good manners this week.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Video works for me...

Comment

Double click worked, and I have absolutely no problem with what he did, until he kicked him while getting up.

Comment

god we are becoming pussies.

Comment

Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                    Video works for me...
                    Well, you sir, can read.

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    The elusive double click!
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

6'5", 220lbs and that's all he could do? No wonderhe had to beat the ass of a kid literally half his weight after the smaller kid beat up his "champion" son.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        6'5", 220lbs and that's all he could do? No wonderhe had to beat the ass of a kid literally half his weight after the smaller kid beat up his "champion" son.
                        I totally agree with you Denny, but the kid bowed up to him.

I personally would have palmed his forhead away, and left it at that, but it's funny to see the kid get his just desserts (hopefully in good fun).

The kick as he is getting up is pretty damning though.

Comment

Little shit got what he deserved. The kick to the head was a dick move though. Bet the kid doesn't get in the face of someone twice his size again.

Comment

And pounding the kid while he was down was OK as well? Fuck a bunch of that. None of it was excusable.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              And pounding the kid while he was down was OK as well? Fuck a bunch of that. None of it was excusable.
                              Crap. I spent a few minutes typing up a response, justifying the adult's actions, but I can't.

Hitting a 16 year old is wrong, unless she pulls her own panties down.

Comment

Working...
                              X