Attn CJ, and other mil aviation buffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn CJ, and other mil aviation buffs

Back when I posted these vids over in Canada, you mentioned that you would love to have access to some of the aircraft for photo ops.

Well, my brother does business with the owner (which is how I got access to video them) and he told me that the owner is having another air show this weekend, if you want to see them up close.

I'm not sure what all he'll bring out but definitely the MIG below and a few others. Other (very cool) aircraft, in varying stages of restore, will be viewable in his museum on the grounds.

I won't be able to attend but if you go, I hope you enjoy, and get some good pix. I'm told you'll have EXCELLENT access.

Place: Lancaster Airport
    Link: CWAM
    Date: This weekend, September 3 & 4

David

A Hind! I've always wanted to see one! freakin awwweesommeeee...

DAMNIT, I'm out of town this weekend, rage.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

My son will probably be out there.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        A Hind! I've always wanted to see one! freakin awwweesommeeee...

DAMNIT, I'm out of town this weekend, rage.
        How about a ride in one?

I might just be able to hook that up - someday.

I was promised a ride in the one firing up in my vid but the "driver" canceled the flight for mechanical reasons. I was bummed.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
          How about a ride in one?

I might just be able to hook that up - someday.

I was promised a ride in the one firing up in my vid but the "driver" canceled the flight for mechanical reasons. I was bummed.

David
          That would be awesome. AWESOME.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Thanks for the info. Me and my friend are gonna try to go. We'll try to get some good pictures.

and if there's any more room, i'd like a ride too!!!
            Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

The helicopter in the third video flew over my house about two months ago in the middle of the day. I was wondering where it came from.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                The helicopter in the third video flew over my house about two months ago in the middle of the day. I was wondering where it came from.
                You didn't get red dawn flashbacks? It came from RUSSIA....our arch menemies.

Comment

Working...
                X