No announcement yet.

Insane hail storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like it might have been a hail of a good time...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Oh hail no y'all didn't just say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Clifton View Post
        May 5, 1995 That is all. Flying saucers were coming out of the air. Hail stones the size of two dinner plates put together.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...llas-residents
        I still remember that one vividly. It sounded like people were smacking the roof with baseball bats. Fortunately, my Turbo Coupe was safely in the garage for that. Our four door dually did not fare so well. One of my friends near Martin HS had one go clean through the fiberglass fin on his '86 Berlinetta.
        '06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          amazing hailstorm for sure, but what has to be the most amazing thing about this video is that for once.... fucking finally for once.... an event began happening that was worthy of being recorded and the person closest to the video camera was somebody other than michael j fox!

Comment

Working...
          X