Insane hail storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane hail storm

Amazing Videos, Funny Clips. Updated daily.

damn that was long!

Comment

crazy....reminds me of this one I saw...gets crazy around 1:20

2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

I've riden out a softball size hailstorm before. Fun times. That was pretty crazy watching it all hit the water. My parents house was in the path in the early 90s that was so bad that the insurance companies tried to say they would no longer cover roofs in Texas, until Ann Richards stepped in and told them, Yes, they would. Got a new roof and skylights, as did every single other house on our street. Nothing like being woken up to that at midnight. It looked like the fucking apocalypse outside.

Damn, second vid was even crazier. Wanted to slap the kid the 40th time he said "I've never seen anything like this."

Comment

May 5, 1995 That is all. Flying saucers were coming out of the air. Hail stones the size of two dinner plates put together.

Comment

Wow, that was fukin insane.

Comment

a roofers and pdr guys dream storms!

Comment

Hail that bad will just total out a car. Pdr guys probably would never see that money.
                Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                a roofers and pdr guys dream storms!
                www.protechfencestaining.com
                Bryan Durham
                214-991-4979

Comment

That would be interesting to see from under the water.

I do find it funny that a tiki torch and the two small plants got taken out, but the bigger plant made it through. I guess that was mostly about tradjectory though.

Comment

Originally posted by Clifton View Post
                    May 5, 1995 That is all. Flying saucers were coming out of the air. Hail stones the size of two dinner plates put together.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...llas-residents

Yeah, I think was one or two years after the one that hit Arlington. That was the one where all the people were hurt at Mayfest.

Comment

oh hail

Comment

Hail Yeah!
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by 89SILVERCOUPE View Post
                          Hail that bad will just total out a car. Pdr guys probably would never see that money.
                          for those who have full coverage, even with large hail they see a lot of work.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny--2k View Post
                            crazy....reminds me of this one I saw...gets crazy around 1:20

That was a fun one! Several people I work with had cars totaled, and serious house damage.
                            The hail missed us by a good 15 miles.

Comment

to hail with that

Comment

Working...
                              X