Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocksmith

for the newbs like me that can't play

Official Site. Rocksmith+ allows you to learn guitar and piano fast using your iOS, Android, PlayStation, or PC. Rocksmith+’s proven learning method featuring real time feedback and learning tools designed to give you control so you can achieve your musical goals.

finally, kids can learn how to play real guitars.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Dusts off the old Fender. Peels off old "Hole" sticker that is shaped in heart..

Disclaimer: Have never, and will never play any of the guitar Hero, Rock band, bull shit games.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Unfortunately no bass. Do not want.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            Exactly. I sucked at Guitar Hero big time the few times I tried to play because I can actually play the songs on a real guitar.
            "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

RB3. I guess you missed it.

Comment

Gay. Dont care bout guitars, never played never will

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  RB3. I guess you missed it.
                  I'm pretty sure it didn't come with RB3, you had to by an expensive adapter and I thought you had to use fake stringed guitars.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

eh, whats wrong with tabs and listening/playing to the song 500 times.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it didn't come with RB3, you had to by an expensive adapter and I thought you had to use fake stringed guitars.
                      I don't know if I'd call it expensive, but if you already had a guitar with MIDI out, all you needed was the $40-50 adapter. You could buy the Mad Catz pro guitar, which is the one with plastic buttons, or you could buy a Fender Squire (that's no longer available) that's an actual guitar with special stuff in the neck so the game could tell what fret you're fingering. But the Fender, after buying the adapter to go with it wound up costing $300. When you think about Rocksmith, $300 is about what you'll pay for a decent entry level guitar. It's all a wash in the end. On the up side, the RB3 Fender is a real guitar, so you can use it with Rocksmith.

Comment

I already have a guitar laying around, so I might get it since it seems to really dumb it down for tards like me.

Comment

Working...
                        X