X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Million Dollar Pen?

Anyone want to buy a pen for 3 million?

Originally posted by The King
    I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

surrosly?

"Here is my story. I am a first year (of 4 years) Graduate student, school is full time and tuition is expensive. My wife and I have 2 kids and one on the way. This is a sell of a fountain pen that is very nice, you click to open the fountain pen. If you are a philanthropist and would like to buy a nice pen at this price, your money will be for a good cause. It will buy us a house, it will pay my tuition for the next 3 1/2 years, and will help us pay off our current debt that is quickly accumulating. We have no income and live on student loans. Thank you for looking at my ad, and your buy would be greatly appreciated especially just in time for Christmas! Thanks again."

The nigerians have invaded ebay?

Comment

reminds me of the 90 million dollar snowball.
      Originally posted by The King
      I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

If he had done a "make offer option" we might have made a deal. After all that a real Pilot pen.

Comment

FREE shipping!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Must be a Democrat.
            An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Everybody wants a handout nowadays.

Comment

I am about to send him this question. Hopefully he responds quickly. :biggrin:

We're going to need TITS, or GTFO. Pictures of said wife are needed for consideration on how much should be bid on your item. Also, if I "Buy It Now", how many "wife poundings" does that entitle me to ? I mean, let's be honest, for the "Buy It Now" amount, she better have some amazing pussy ! Let me know ASAP so I can take your item into consideration. Thanks !

-Aaron

Comment

I sent him an e-mail asking him why anyone would buy it for 3 mil, when a new one could be bought for ~$100... He said he fully explained his reasoning in the item description and that I should not bid on it.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                    I am about to send him this question. Hopefully he responds quickly. :biggrin:

We're going to need TITS, or GTFO. Pictures of said wife are needed for consideration on how much should be bid on your item. Also, if I "Buy It Now", how many "wife poundings" does that entitle me to ? I mean, let's be honest, for the "Buy It Now" amount, she better have some amazing pussy ! Let me know ASAP so I can take your item into consideration. Thanks !

-Aaron
                    yoo should get to "fuck her in the ass" for that price too
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      yoo should get to "fuck her in the ass" for that price too
                      You should get to Sean88gt her, and any reasonable looking female she's ever met for that price.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

What a fucking pussy. Here's what he sent me back after sending him the above message.

"Please don't e-mail me again, or I'll have to report you for harassment."

-Aaron

Comment

what a douche... I sent this to him:

Why do you feel others should give you this amount of money due to the situation that YOU PUT YOURSELF IN? Nobody forced you to enroll in graduate school, nobody forced you to have kids before you could support them, and nobody forced you to obtain student loans or the "other debt" you speak of... How is your situation anybody elses fault but your own? You obviously made some bad decisions, why should anyone with money to spare think that you aren't going to continue making bad decisions with the money they give you? Especially since you cant take ownership for your own situation which, once again, you put yourself in... How is this any different than those who abuse government assisted living and welfare?? Your wanting other peoples money because you're too lazy to earn any yourself... Model citizen.

Comment

If he was actually studying something, he could easily get grant money to cover him. I think it's shady he's in Vegas and needs 3 million dollars.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Just another human cockroach who thinks someone owes him something.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X