No announcement yet.

Have 2 Tone Paint, Change Or Leave It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have 2 Tone Paint, Change Or Leave It?

Been up and down on this decision to paint the lower part since I bought the car.
    It's kind of a muddy dark blue right now. What color what be good and plan on re-doing the center of the wheels also. Should I keep them black or change as well?

So should I leave it, or paint it a different color, or even back to white?

Thanks!

2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

I kind of dig it, but I do think it would look good solid white.

Comment

That car looks unique...leave as is...
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I dig it the way it is...I say keep it...but if you just have to change it...go with all white. Matched up with the wheels that will look killer.

Comment

Surprisingly looks decent. Can't go wrong either way imo.
          sigpic

Comment

Leave it

Comment

I say leave it! Paint looks like my friends racecar they use for the big bend open road event

Comment

Thanks for all the imput so far. So if I leave it, which does safe me some money, keep the wheel centers black, paint them, or paint the whole wheel. If so would a white center be a no go with the 2tone?
                If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Not a fan, but what do I know. I'd say all white.

Comment

is the bottom tone black or a dark blue? looks good with the two tone..

Comment

Honestly i like it.... and if youre keeping it shit way dont go with a white center, it'll look off... Id say leave it the way it is or put a nice offsetting color pinstripe to separate the two colors.... nothing loud, maybe a silver or something.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                        Not a fan, but what do I know. I'd say all white.
                        x2

Comment

Yeah, I've been 50% not a fan for awhile. lol

Comment

i'd keep the paint and get different (non black) wheels

Comment

I've seen a few fox body Saleen's with the lower silver that looked pretty good. Maybe I get a hold of a photoshop pro and play around with it, too many variations in my head. lol
                              All White w/ white centers on wheels
                              All White w/ all black wheels
                              All White w/ black molding and black centers on wheels
                              All White w/ black molding and white centers on wheels
                              White/ Silver with Silver centers on wheels, if I did this I would re-do pinstriping since it's blue and painted on.
                              Leave it, but paint mirrors only white

Comment

Working...
                              X