No announcement yet.

Had these guys at home track saturday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had these guys at home track saturday.

Murder nova is a beast. Car has its own Facebook page also. WTF!?

i say he jumped a tiny bit on the second one too. how you gonna hit it when the light turns on... when there is only one light?!

plus that much power on the street is just dumb, why not just take it to the track?

still a beast car though

Comment

Racing like that is plain stupid, all that money in a car and motor, just poney up the track entrance fee.

Comment

They were both here saturday, neither one lined up against each other, and times were not being posted. But yeah, comes a time when too much power should stay on the track. I think they run 5.0h's if not dipping in the 4.90's.

Comment

Street racing FTMFL.

Comment

At least they weren't racing in and out of lanes on busy streets and into intersections or in front of five hundred groupies where about 99.9% of all street racing related fatalities happen. I say good show.
            Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            plus that much power on the street is just dumb, why not just take it to the track?
            It's like having a guitar amp that can be turned up to 11. Looks like both of them put the power to the ground rather nicely.

Comment

Working...
            X