No announcement yet.

Zephyr wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Jimbo;382168]Darth Vader's wagon, pretty sweet. Got tired of the sleeper vibe, huh?

I saw one running around that was all blacked out and fell in lust over it so I bought this one and painted it black like his. (of course I had to add the 4 inch cowl scoop I found on the side of the road) His was still a 6 cyl and that wasn't gonna work so I did the swap on mine.

Comment

Looks slow

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        I just think an obscure survivor car is way more interesting than some restored main-stream car. They're only original once.

I agree 100%! A buddy of mine recently bought a 1982 Jeep Comanche. All original, in GREAT shape! Paint shined up, interior is nice and original, and all electronics work. I think its cool as hell, both my wife and his think we've both lost our minds!

I like to see vehicles that the owners actually took pride in owning, I don't care what they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotortrash View Post
          I agree 100%! A buddy of mine recently bought a 1982 Jeep Comanche. All original, in GREAT shape! Paint shined up, interior is nice and original, and all electronics work. I think its cool as hell, both my wife and his think we've both lost our minds!

I like to see vehicles that the owners actually took pride in owning, I don't care what they are.
          Yeah, I'm the same way. I'm really bad about it, even on oddball vehicles of no significance. I'm certain, that if I had the money and space, I would "collect" far too many.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            they're hens' teeth...

these old/obscure 70's/80's cars that nobody "gets" are more rare than most of the pony cars and muscle cars out there IMO.
            Agreed, finding well kept versions of the automobiles I grew up around seems far far more difficult than it was for my father to do the same.

Comment

Working...
            X