• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hover mode sounds boss as all hell!

Comment

Those mach wheels look great!

Comment

Looks fucking perfect on those Mach wheels. Nice car.

Comment

I agree keep the MACH 1 wheels, it looks damn sharp..

Comment

Yup mach 1's for teh winz.
            http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

The Mach wheels look sick!

Comment

Nice work, Kevin!

I dig both sets of wheels. What route did you go to use the PBR calipers with the Granada spindles/rotors? (as I recall, it requires some swap bracket or somesuch, doesn't it?)

I covet the hell outta that narrowed Exploder rear. I don't know why that's been such a mental block for me to get done. It just gives me tired-head. I think I need you to source that for me, and you need to charge enough to make it worth your effort.

Comment

I covet the hell outta that narrowed Exploder rear. I don't know why that's been such a mental block for me to get done. It just gives me tired-head. I think I need you to source that for me, and you need to charge enough to make it worth your effort. [/QUOTE]

I found a yard in the Fort Worth area that sells them for $150, but I was in my work truck at the time. I plan on buying 2 at that price and just swapping the short side over to the better looking of the 2. If I'm not mistaken I think that will make it around the right length you need and it center's the pinion.

Comment

Not to thread highjack, I have a set of brackets to run PBR calipers on a M2 spindle I won't be using, don't know if they will work with mustang spindles or not.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      Not to thread highjack, I have a set of brackets to run PBR calipers on a M2 spindle I won't be using, don't know if they will work with mustang spindles or not.
                      They are different. Are they MustangsSteve's?

Comment

Those Torq Thursts look choice on there.
                        Last edited by Slowhand; 08-28-2011, 12:43 PM.

Comment

I like Mach1's....but Im partial because they are on my old 66 project (that has been sitting forever)

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                            Those Torq Thursts look choice on there.
                            No they are Baer I think. CNC'd billet.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              Nice work, Kevin!

I dig both sets of wheels. What route did you go to use the PBR calipers with the Granada spindles/rotors? (as I recall, it requires some swap bracket or some such, doesn't it?)

I covet the hell outta that narrowed Exploder rear. I don't know why that's been such a mental block for me to get done. It just gives me tired-head. I think I need you to source that for me, and you need to charge enough to make it worth your effort.
                              The first rearend I did was bitch. Modifying it wasn't too bad. It was cutting off all the brackets. I was using grinders, cut off wheels and a sawsall. Thank God I have a plasma cutter now.

I fabbed up a few brackets to mount the PBR's. Pretty simple design. The Driver's side brake line fits, the passenger side doesn't. Its the same issue Fox bodies have. You can either get an adapter or grab the flared nut off the donor and cut/re-flare your hard line.

Here's a pic of the brackets I drew up.

And for giggles. Here is something you might like. This is just a rough sketch. I'm guessing on the dimensions.

Comment

Take a look at the Randall's rack. That's the one I have on my car. I believe it uses some early 90's GM rack. Works really great.
                                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                                X