Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorblind?

Anybody relate? I can.

It's hard to imagine a world without color, but for millions of people, that's just the way it is.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Can't relate, but I did chuckle.

Comment

I can relate

I try to avoid telling people I know that I'm colorblind, because it's god-damned fucking INEVITABLE that this shit happens. Every time. Every...fucking...time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        I can relate

I try to avoid telling people I know that I'm colorblind, because it's god-damned fucking INEVITABLE that this shit happens. Every time. Every...fucking...time.
        So is grass invisible to you? How do you see stop signs?
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

i thought this was hilarious for some reason. idk what it's like to be colorblind but i'm not that bad

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            So is grass invisible to you? How do you see stop signs?
            How do you know the lights green??

ARGH!
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              How do you know the lights green??

ARGH!
              By the GOD DAMNED POSITION of the light!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I am color blind, yes it sucks, and yes I can relate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                I can relate

Yup, same here.

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                By the GOD DAMNED POSITION of the light!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I am color blind, yes it sucks, and yes I can relate.
                heh, I do the same and when I first came to Texas with the horizontal lights I was all messed up. Only had vertical lights in the past. At night is tricky with the blinking lights though...not sure if red or yellow.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

i saw that the other day and for some reason it had me rollin!

Comment

so then do just not see those colors at all, or do you see like a greyish color in place of red and green

Comment

Lmao
                      Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
                      -Fred Sanford

Comment

red / green colorblind here. also makes it so i can't see the difference in most blues / purple.
                        Jon

Comment

That's so damned funny. It reminds me of my last DOT physical. I can see red and green fine, but since I was a little kid I've NEVER been able to pick out the numbers in those stupid little dot matrix cards with the light green and light red/pink cards they use for eye tests.

The nurse was cool though, she pointed to random things in the office and I told her the colors.

So riddle me this, Batman: How is it I can pick out the colors in the matrix, but cannot pick out what number they make?

Comment

Comment

Someone tell me what grove posted. I can tell there's supposed to be something the but cant make it out. ( looked at the name of the jpg file and figured it out,..fuck you grove )

In a weird way being colorblind is a source of comedy. Even if i know what a color is (or suppossed to be) i'll make like its something else entirely just to fuck with normal sighted people and screw with their understanding of what i see. You can actually see their brain do a flip as it tries to comprehend that the colors on an exxon sign look just like a mcdonalds sign.

Comment

Working...
                              X