Speed Comparison: GT vs. F1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Comparison: GT vs. F1

Damn, how does something move that fast in turns!

Comment

Holy shit.
      Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
      -Fred Sanford

Comment

F1 drivers have to have some amazing reflexes. Moving that fast it dont take but a sneeze to have one serious crash.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Man I wouldnt be able to drive that fast and stay on a track for sure...
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

That's crazy fast

Comment

Here is an F1 beating down a Moto GP bike in a drag race...on a wet track. It would be a 1000 times worse in a timed circuit. Video sucks, but you get the idea. F1 cars are pretty incredible

Comment

no doubt F1 cars are insane. 99.99 % of the "racing" community cant even drive one fast enough to keep the tires hot and the down force working. You definitely have to be a chosen one to drive at that level.

Comment

jesus christ. made those GT guys look like they were taking a leisurely drive to the grocery store!

I dont understand tho, how can those guys do that, at those kinds of speeds, but cant win a Nascar race?
                  http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Without reading the comments and just watching the video blind, it seemed that the F1 half was sped up a little bit.

Edit: After watching it in full screen, I was able to watch the crowd movement. There is one guy walking in the stands that looks to be normal speed.

I will now give props. That is crazy fast.

Comment

Originally posted by broke again View Post
                      no doubt F1 cars are insane. 99.99 % of the "racing" community cant even drive one fast enough to keep the tires hot and the down force working. You definitely have to be a chosen one to drive at that level.
                      yup. Richard Hammond and Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear had a hard hard time driving an f1 car. But Tom Cruise makes it look easy!

i'm too stupid to embed...sooo clicky.

http://www.redbullusa.com/cs/Satelli...21243073785434
                      Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

tom cruise is a beast..
                        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                          yup. Richard Hammond and Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear had a hard hard time driving an f1 car. But Tom Cruise makes it look easy!

i'm too stupid to embed...sooo clicky.

http://www.redbullusa.com/cs/Satelli...21243073785434
                          That's a great video! Tom Cruise might be nuttier than a squirrel turd, but the man does have some serious skills behind the wheel and on a bike too (and with an aircraft, he has a P-51 Mustang for crying out loud).
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

i had to watch it like 4 times before i posted. my father did the nascar thing with the course and like 20laps, but do they so something similiar for the openwheel type. i know it wouldn't be on this level, but may be like the one i saw at TMS. it looked slightly smaller with a stout v6.

Comment

lucky fuckhead.

Comment

Working...
                              X