No announcement yet.

Deer Stand pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last 3? Just showing the window set up. Sucky pics I know. Basically they slide up and the handle hangs on a wire
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Comment

I'll have to actually hunt this year instead of training by bait then sniping from an enclosed structure.

Comment

I like the sniper version of huntin myself

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            I'll have to actually hunt this year instead of training by bait then sniping from an enclosed structure.
            I could never get into that style. I like to go forth and conquer. I'll spend all day walking through brush to find prey.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

im going bow hunting this year for the first time, im going to the core of engineers on benbrook lake.
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                I like the sniper version of huntin myself
                My point was that sniping from a blind isn't hunting, especially when the deer have been trained for feeding time. Pavlov would approve of the conditioned reflex.

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                I could never get into that style. I like to go forth and conquer. I'll spend all day walking through brush to find prey.
                With you. I'm looking forward to really hunting after a long break due to the style required in TX.

Comment

My point was that sniping from a blind isn't hunting, especially when the deer have been trained for feeding time. Pavlov would approve of the conditioned reflex.
                  I know you were taking a knock at me and my way of "hunting" but it's what I like so there!

Comment

With you. I'm looking forward to really hunting after a long break due to the style required in TX.
                    The last hog I killed I was within 6 feet and got him with a 12 gauge buckshot load to the head.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                    X