oh dear God! I'm freeking out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh dear God! I'm freeking out.

So tonight, It hit me, my little girl isn't so little any more. When I joined this, well um the Candida, I was fresh out of high school, and dumb as rocks, now I'm about to go into my second marriage, still dumb as rocks, but am now the father of a friggen kindergartner!
    I can't believe that this little girl,

has turned into this,

cute kid!!! congrats man
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

OMG! I can't believe you didn't know about the pic and video forum!!

J/k-she's absolutely beautiful. My daughter started 1st grade this year and has gone from:

to this:

My son just started 8th grade-he begged me not to post his baby pics. lol

It goes by way to fast.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

My oldest entered 4th grade

She was still in womb when 9/11 went down....

Comment

cute kid. Mine is still young, only 8 months old. It will hit me soon to. Still have a few years

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            My oldest entered 4th grade

She was still in womb when 9/11 went down....
            Mine too. What is your child's birthday ? My little girl, who isn't so little any more *sobs*, will be 10 on January 4th.

-Aaron

Comment

I hear ya. Mine just started Jr High. Seems like last week She was a newborn.

Comment

Damn it people. We still have 3 more years, but wth 2 years felt like a year. Yall are making me depressed this morning.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                  Mine too. What is your child's birthday ? My little girl, who isn't so little any more *sobs*, will be 10 on January 4th.

-Aaron
                  10/25.

I remember the panic I felt. As the coverage continued that day I began looking up info on how to deliver a baby

Later that day, my severely pregnant wife had boxes of bullets resting on her belly as I was stocking up. Didn't have clue one how everything would pan out.

Comment

Time flies when you have something to measure it by.

Comment

Man it sure goes by fast. I'm really feeling bummed this week after realizing that mine suddenly seems to have gone from this....

To this overnight. She started 7th grade yesterday.

And I'm traveling on business this week so wasn't there to see her off to the first day either.
                      70' Chevelle RagTop
                      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

My twin girls started high school yesterday, but on the bright side my son is only 2 .
                        The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

i feel for you, i went thru that once, right now i'm dealing with her getting a training bra. just wait... it gets worse
                          first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            10/25.

I remember the panic I felt. As the coverage continued that day I began looking up info on how to deliver a baby

Later that day, my severely pregnant wife had boxes of bullets resting on her belly as I was stocking up. Didn't have clue one how everything would pan out.
                            Colby was born on 10/5/01. I remember those same feelings. Now he is a 4th grader. Everyone thinks he failed a grade or two since he is 5'3 135lbs. Time sure flies!

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                              OMG! I can't believe you didn't know about the pic and video forum!!

my bad, when I started the post I was just going to rant, but then desided I'd post pictures to.

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                              cute kid. Mine is still young, only 8 months old. It will hit me soon to. Still have a few years
                              man, I remember the joy I felt when I changed my last poopy diaper, now she can use the wii, TV, Blue ray, netflix, make her own breakfast, take her own bath, she's starting to read, and can do math. I just want it to slow down a little.

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                              i feel for you, i went thru that once, right now i'm dealing with her getting a training bra. just wait... it gets worse
                              I would like to thank you sir for this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Comment

Working...
                              X