My first step towards douchebaggery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Damn thats real fucking nice Geoff, other than any M car I would pimp that bitch! I would actually rather have a 335i with the twin turbo. A few tweaks from Dinans parts bin and that car will smoke a M3...

lol @ a few parts. Have you ever priced performance parts for BMWs, dude? He could probably have just bought an M3 cheaper. I got the bright idea that I wanted to supercharge my 740iL, until I found the kit for it cost $15,000!!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      lol @ a few parts. Have you ever priced performance parts for BMWs, dude? He could probably have just bought an M3 cheaper. I got the bright idea that I wanted to supercharge my 740iL, until I found the kit for it cost $15,000!!
      No one said being a douchbag was cheap, lmao!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I dig it. Hope you plan on keeping it a long time, BMWs depreciate like CRAZY.

Heh, the '10 5 series I bought my wife lasted a whole two months before she was tired of it. Sold it to the in-laws at no loss and bought her a '10 model Platinum series F150 that makes the BMW look like it had no options...
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

My last one. Loved it but Classic BMW was maiking a fortune from repairing it. Finally gave up and traded it in for a truck.
          Attached Files

Comment

Right now there's a JP3 kit that plugs into the ECU somehow, I think it's around $375 and adds around 5hp. It's just a PITA to swap out if you have to take it in for warranty work. I'm waiting for Cobb to get their AccessPort for the N55 engine, supposedly it's easier to work with.

Comment

Working...
            X