Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist Gold with a sweet 4x4 mod!

2012 GT500

I'm selling my 1997 ford mustang. It's a 3.8 v6 with a 5 speed manual transmission. I bought it february a year ago. I had to have the engine rebuilt because of bent rods when i bought it. It was completely rebuilt all internals new by wells engines in midlothian. While the engine was out, the power steering pump, timing cover, and water pump were replaced as well as all vacuum lines and radiator hoses. The transmission had a new clutch and flywheel put in at that time also. I have papers and receipts on everything purchased or put into the car in a very thick folder. I just replaced spark plugs and wires last month. The interior is still a project, i started painting it and got tired of working on it. it looks good but still needs some work. The passenger bucket seat i made a bracket for, I haven't made one yet for the drivers but I do have the seat. The interior has brand new carpet, and is all done in blue leds, they come on as courtesy lights with the doors and also blink with the alarm. There is a custom mustang rear seat delete installed covered in black carpet that matches. The system can be included if you will use it but if not i can lower the price.. its a 1500 watt planet audio amp and a 12" memphis comp. in a ported pro box. It is crazy loud. Underneath the new carpet i have completely dyna-matted the whole inside of the car, and trunk every inch is covered. While the carpet was out i painted the body with rustoleum hammered texture paint to help with sound deadening also. The wheels are 2003 cobra rims that look great. The back wheels have 1.5" spacers and stick out nicely! The front tires need to be replaced, I'm very open to offers... The mileage is 114k but the engine was rebuilt at 109k and barely has 5k miles. Has 8k 55watt hids that are VERY bright.

This link shows pictures on photobucket of the car and engine rebuild and various projects done to it.
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

THE LAST ARE MOST CURRENT TAKEN TODAY.

I'm asking 6500 but very willing to negotiate.
    Call or text me with any questions or anything.
    469---765---6056

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I guess I missed the "gold" part?

Comment

Sounds about like you.
        Originally posted by Yale
        I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

He must have stayed high from all those spray paint fumes to want $6500 for it.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I agree on price being too high but other than that.....???
            Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Working...
            X