Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Belly Washer - (one of our rehab 'coons playing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
    I went camping in mineral wells a couple months ago and they have the most ridiculous coons I've ever seen. They weren't scared of anything. They got into the cooler in the bed of my truck about 20 feet from where we were sitting and stole a whole pound of beef fajita meat. We had a fire and they would walk right between us and the fire. We would throw a rock at them and they would just look at us like wtf do you think that was going to do lol.
    Yep. They get used to people feeding them and they know where to look for goodies, so they just go on and do what they do. I was talking to a guy yesterday and he told me about a boy scout camp near Houston where the coons made so much racket breaking into cabinets and raiding coolers and trash cans that nobody could sleep. They'd throw stuff at the coons and the coons would stop what they were doing and look at the people like 'Am I supposed to be scared now?'

Comment

What was that old saying... crazier than a pet ____ ???

Comment

When I read coon and rehab i thought of something like this

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post

No worries Bill, deez coons is way smarter than Obammy.
          Sadly..............all too true!
          sigpic

Comment

That's Kool to watch
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
              Yep. They get used to people feeding them and they know where to look for goodies, so they just go on and do what they do. I was talking to a guy yesterday and he told me about a boy scout camp near Houston where the coons made so much racket breaking into cabinets and raiding coolers and trash cans that nobody could sleep. They'd throw stuff at the coons and the coons would stop what they were doing and look at the people like 'Am I supposed to be scared now?'
              After that first night we ran a ratchet strap over the coolers and I left my tailgate down so they wouldn't scratch up the plastic bed rail trying to get up there just to find out they couldn't get in them anymore.

Comment

If a German Shepard and a bunch of Alabamans were preset it would be a great comedy.

Comment

Working...
                X