Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Belly Washer - (one of our rehab 'coons playing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Belly Washer - (one of our rehab 'coons playing)

I used to post updates on Canada about our latest rescue/rehab wildlife. Since then, we've had so many animals that I quit making a post about each one. I set up a blog instead. Lots of pics and a few videos of the wildlife we've tried to help out. LOTS of work but very rewarding. Feel free to check it out:

strange, that's how my old lady bathes me too.

Comment

I really dig racoons. They are hilarious little critters. That one looked like he was loving every bit of that too.

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
      strange, that's how my old lady bathes me too.
      lol!
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

They Are fun to watch but they are at the same time just cute little sacks of rabies.

Comment

yah i think they're super cute. Not quiet the rehab and coon's I was thinking of

Comment

Not at all what I was expecting by the thread title

Comment

Coons? When racoons try to get on our back porch, Momma just chase 'em off with a broom.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

Wait until OBAMMY finds out that you're keeping coons in cages!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                  yah i think they're super cute. Not quiet the rehab and coon's I was thinking of
                  Originally posted by Frank View Post
                  Not at all what I was expecting by the thread title
                  These.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Thanks y'all. Guess I should've made it clear that they were "RAC coons". I'm expecting a shakedown email from Sharpton/Jackson now.

No worries Bill, deez coons is way smarter than Obammy.

Comment

Growing up my Dad said one of his friends had a coon. A trick they would pull on the coon was to give him sugar cubes. The coon would come and take it from you hand. Well, the coon has to wash it before he eats it so as soon as he took it to his water dish to wash the nasty human germs off of it, it would disappear and leave him wondering what happened.

Comment

Molly looks to be a cool little dog...
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Growing up my Dad said one of his friends had a coon. A trick they would pull on the coon was to give him sugar cubes. The coon would come and take it from you hand. Well, the coon has to wash it before he eats it so as soon as he took it to his water dish to wash the nasty human germs off of it, it would disappear and leave him wondering what happened.
                          LOL That's fucking hilarious!

Comment

That's funny. They have to touch everything. I reach down to pet 'em and they start playing with my wedding ring. This morning I carried a shiny stainless steel bowl into the cage with their food in it - all four of 'em had to come coon-finger the bowl. They were so amazed by it, they couldn't pull themselves away from it long enough to eat.

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                            Molly looks to be a cool little dog...
                            Mike, she's really something and she looks like she'd as soon eat you as look at you, but she's sweet as can be and she really worries over these wild animals. Thanks for checking out the blog!

Comment

I went camping in mineral wells a couple months ago and they have the most ridiculous coons I've ever seen. They weren't scared of anything. They got into the cooler in the bed of my truck about 20 feet from where we were sitting and stole a whole pound of beef fajita meat. We had a fire and they would walk right between us and the fire. We would throw a rock at them and they would just look at us like wtf do you think that was going to do lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X