Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z car looses a wheel in an autocross Ooops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's car crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
      Only way that will happen is if you are running super touring...we left AI last year and took on the challenge of vipers, vettes and other exotics....and kicked their butts I might add!

Misty and I have prepped her camaro and my mustang for ST2. We run on REAL race tires from the great state of Indiana....not the far east and we don't mean North Carolina! LOL!
      Cool deal dude, and congratulations! We of little talent, but big on having fun will be racing the NASA Circuit. Have fun and be safe!

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
        You picked a fine time to leave me, loose wheel.....
        HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
          maybe a stupid question, but are you really supposed to be using wheel spacers in a performance application? his comments in the video post state he had spacers on the car.
          Someone should really let him know his front and rear wheels don't match lol.
          If the spacers were thick enough/if he was stupid enough he could've only had a few threads holding the lug nut onto the stud, which would explain the loss of the wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by redfirevert View Post
            Damn how stupid can you be to change the tires and wheels and not double or even triple check them to make sure they are tight. I honestly feel he deserved what he got. Dumba**..
            It's actually quite easy and happens more often than you think. There are tons of people walking around, asking questions and distracting you while working on your car sometimes and you just get side tracked. Loose wheels are a rather common occurance.

as for the RX7, IIRC, the lugs that were sold to work with those wheels were different than his street wheel/lugs...and were of the incorrect thread and basically stripped/slid right off the studs and sheared most of the studs off. sucked to be him.

Comment

Apparently the guy they sent to "Tire College" was absent on lug nut day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                I thought I was the only one that got it.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  I thought I was the only one that got it.
                  nope, im tears over here

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    LOL!!

Here's another old one. Maybe autocrossing is just dangerous.

Frame 37 says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue88Coupe View Post
                      nope, im tears over here
                      Yeah that was pretty clever.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        Yeah that was pretty clever.
                        Ya'll don't remember the joke?!?!

What did the aggie/polock/etc say when the wheel of his car fell off?
                        ♪ ♩♫"Ya, picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel"♪ ♩♫

I guess I'm just old.....
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Nope, had that damned song in my head all day...
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

That corvette lost it and ran over people! Pay attention next time and get the hell out of the way people, lol
                            Still under my hood twisting wrenches!!!

Comment

saw this video in the side bar of that one on youtube. must suck for this dude.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                              HD Parts
                              paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                                saw this video in the side bar of that one on youtube. must suck for this dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqR_8...eature=related
                                Repost, in the same thread no less!

Comment

Working...
                                X