Rear Seat Delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Seat Delete

After 7 years of the car being painted and drivable I finally got around to working on a rear seat delete I've had in mind for 9 years or so. The panels are aluminum with a layer of 1\2" dense foam, and rubber backed truck carpet. I made a framework, that is welded to the floorpan and lower inner fenderwells, out of angle iron and square tubing. I still have to finish it out a little and yet a Y for the nitrous feeds, but I'm pleased with my progress.

Looks slow. (Had to be said. )
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

sweet car. looks great.

Comment

Nice work.
        2 Chronicles 7:14
        If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
          Looks slow. (Had to be said. )

it is slow, got time slips to prove it lol

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
            it is slow, got time slips to prove it lol
            Seriously, looks great.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate it. It was time to work on making the interior a little quieter, I put dynomat in all the areas that were easily reached, laid jute mat under the lower panel, and hung some when I put the back wall in. It cut the noise quiet a bit, I still need to finish matting the trunk and lay carpet, build side panels, and figure out what I'm going to do for a sub setup. Sure beats looking at the rear seat bracing, empty floor pan, and single bottle over the differential hump.

Comment

What a bunch of crap! There not even hooked up.....
                Looks good man

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                  What a bunch of crap! There not even hooked up.....
                  Looks good man
                  LOL, I expected someone to say something. I'm trying to decide on running a single common gauge, or leaving gauges on each bottle like it is. You can kinda see the feed line under the bottles. I assure you it is a working system. I'll have something lined out for the cruise, should run low 9's as usual.

Comment

Working...
                  X