Is this someone's car on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
    Where's your neighbor live, I would like to talk to him. Fox Saleen is one of my dream cars.
    That pic was taken when we lived in Southlake, but they moved out to Keller or Roanoke somewhere.

He has owned that car forever. I remember it being parked at his parents house around the corner from my elementary school. I would stare at it everyday when my mom would pick me up from school. It used to be really clean.
    --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
      Have the plate on the picture ran :wink1:
      Yeah, need to, to atleast get his name.

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
      That pic was taken when we lived in Southlake, but they moved out to Keller or Roanoke somewhere.

He has owned that car forever. I remember it being parked at his parents house around the corner from my elementary school. I would stare at it everyday when my mom would pick me up from school. It used to be really clean.
      Did you know him personally,? Sad to see it go to waste, would love to restore it.
      2 Chronicles 7:14
      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Man that black one is a real shame. I have an album I created through my travels in Texas of pictures and adresses of project cars with similar stories. They're all owned by people with "gonna do" attitudes. I've sucessfully rescued two, but I'd like to bring them all home.

Comment

Working...
        X