Ultimate batting practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate batting practice

Amazing Videos, Funny Clips. Updated daily.

bullshit.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      bullshit.
      maaaayyyyybeeeeee theres a small chance in a very deep, dark, cold spot in hell otherwise that shits gotta be fake!
      Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
      http://www.titantowing.net
      -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Fake.

Comment

Huh. If real, this might actually make baseball interesting!

Comment

That's pretty cool......but I don't know about that?

Comment

You know its funny that every time something like this comes across this site, Its automatically FAKE. Ohh look I couldn't do that so ts fake. i have seen something very similar. Its really not all that difficult to see how that works. it kinda like juggling. Once you get the rythem, aim, and pratice it a million time. BAM this is what you get.
              Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD. You wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences!

90 GT Carb 331, heads cam and a lot of bottle
              95 Tbird SC forged 3.8, MPX supercharger, heads cam, and a little bottle

Comment

Originally posted by stangstew View Post
                You know its funny that every time something like this comes across this site, Its automatically FAKE. Ohh look I couldn't do that so ts fake. i have seen something very similar. Its really not all that difficult to see how that works. it kinda like juggling. Once you get the rythem, aim, and pratice it a million time. BAM this is what you get.
                unfortunately, this video IS fake.

Comment

A CGI ball is what you get.

Comment

Cool video

Comment

Ehh, if it was real that would be awesome but the ball is in the same location EVERY swing.
                      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

If you have even the slightest belief that this is real, then you have no idea how baseball, bats, and pitch backs work. If the ball is off 1" on the first net, it'll be off a foot or more on the third net. While a really cool video, it's most definitely fake and there isn't a chance in hell that someone could ever get 2 in a row through that gauntlet.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                          If you have even the slightest belief that this is real, then you have no idea how baseball, bats, and pitch backs work. If the ball is off 1" on the first net, it'll be off a foot or more on the third net. While a really cool video, it's most definitely fake and there isn't a chance in hell that someone could ever get 2 in a row through that gauntlet.
                          agreed, (distance(diversion))^number of reflections=final result. mathematically for this to work 2 or 3 times in succession given the variables would be unbelievable.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Wtf. The Easter bunny isn't real?

Comment

Working...
                            X