Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road signs that would drastically improve life in this country.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road signs that would drastically improve life in this country.

US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

lol agreed

Comment

cannot stand left laners.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I wish we had a more autobahn like system where you could haul as much ass as you want in the left lane.

People in Germany get the fuck out of the left lane if you are coming up behind them. Of course it also costs $1000 for a DL and you have to pass a hard ass test.... then again I do not see why that is a bad thing.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          I wish we had a more autobahn like system where you could haul as much ass as you want in the left lane.

People in Germany get the fuck out of the left lane if you are coming up behind them. Of course it also costs $1000 for a DL and you have to pass a hard ass test.... then again I do not see why that is a bad thing.
          And don't forget a VAT based ticket system. And also, most of the autobahn is unlimited speeds only at certain times.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

One thing I've notice is that using 75 to get to Downtown is like playing bumper cars compared to using the Tollway.

I never have an issue on the tollway yet everytime I opt for 75 I end up with some mouth breather coming into my lane unannounced and uninvited so they get an ear full of horn and a finger representing how I fee about their choice with 10 being the best and 1 being the worst. This is EVERYfuckingTIME too.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              And don't forget a VAT based ticket system. And also, most of the autobahn is unlimited speeds only at certain times.
              Tickets issued based on income level would suck ass.

And yeah, there are some limits on the autobahn, but for the most part you can haul as much ass as you want. Hell, I saw one speed trap during the 12 days I was there, and two on the way back from the airport in Texas, lol.

Comment

Tickets issued based on income level would suck ass.

And yeah, there are some limits on the autobahn, but for the most part you can haul as much ass as you want. Hell, I saw one speed trap during the 12 days I was there, and two on the way back from the airport in Texas, lol.
                Yeah, imagine a $25,000 speeding ticket.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yeah, imagine a $25,000 speeding ticket.
                  I hate $200 speeding tickets

Comment

I hate $200 speeding tickets
                    I got 2 $254 ones in the same stop once.

Comment

I got 2 $254 ones in the same stop once.
                      How the hell did that happen?

Comment

How the hell did that happen?
                        Cop couldn't catch me, so he gave me a ticket for the 1300 block of Green Oaks blvd, an another for the 2600 block. I asked him why he didn't just keep writing them and paid for his cruiser. It was pretty fucked up, but I paid them because I was driving like an idiot - this was back in highschool.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                          One thing I've notice is that using 75 to get to Downtown is like playing bumper cars compared to using the Tollway.

I never have an issue on the tollway yet everytime I opt for 75 I end up with some mouth breather coming into my lane unannounced and uninvited so they get an ear full of horn and a finger representing how I fee about their choice with 10 being the best and 1 being the worst. This is EVERYfuckingTIME too.
                          ^ THIS

Tollway, 161, 190, 121, basically fine. 635, 75, and 35 from downtown to 121ish is full of fail.
                          US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Working...
                          X