I know what I think, but I can't post that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know what I think, but I can't post that

Train Horns/Air Horns on a car = Retarded, Useless, Juvenile, Waste of money!
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

i like it for it's functionality
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        i like it for it's functionality
        I also like this.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
          Train Horns/Air Horns on a car = Retarded, Useless, Juvenile, Waste of money!
          You must live far far away from major traffic.
          US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

don't like where they put them, but I do like train horns. The air horns I had on my fairmont kept me from getting hit on the highway 3 times. With the way modern cars are insulated, you need a loud horn. Heck I've been in newer mid priced cars that you can only slightly hear a firetruck go by.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              don't like where they put them.
              Need two sets - one for front - one for rear. Let people know when they are too close.
              US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                Need two sets - one for front - one for rear. Let people know when they are too close.
                If they're too close, change lanes?

I'm sorry for calling you an asshole.
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

x2 on the Location... BUT If I get a truck that's the first fucking thing I'm getting. I want them for many reason

Comment

If you aim them right you only need one set. And who said you need a truck?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                      If you aim them right you only need one set. And who said you need a truck?
                      Where's the vids of your car? lol.

Comment

I don't think anyone ever got any blasts on video - its viral enough just by word of mouth.

Comment

Working...
                        X