What To Do When You're Car Is Too Low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What To Do When You're Car Is Too Low

Is am the only person that corrects camber when I lower my vehicles?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Probably would help if he didn't drive like a dumbfuck.

I've never been stuck on anything but my car is pretty low.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        what's camber? it's all about looking cool

Comment

My -2.5 is correct for corners
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Was that Precious trying to help out there?

Comment

How the fuck did he get up there without scraping?

Comment

What was that idiot doing up there anyway?

Comment

if i didnt know it was a celica, i'd say it was a good looking car!
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I fixed mine when I lowered my van

Comment

Why was the camera guy giggling like a 6 year old kid? That shit was annoying...

I felt bad for the guy honestly. I would have been trying to help with some wood plank ramps or something instead of giggling like a fucken douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        if i didnt know it was a celica, i'd say it was a good looking car!
                        My thoughts exactly. Lmao

Bunch of useless people giggling at this guy. Give him a hand people. Then laugh.

I've never had anything that low, but I did learn discresstion with a lowered fox body years ago. I hated unfamiliar roads, or the chance of a scrape. I put every brace I could on the bottom of that thing.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                          I felt bad for the guy honestly. I would have been trying to help with some wood plank ramps or something instead of giggling like a fucken douchebag.
                          Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          Bunch of useless people giggling at this guy. Give him a hand people. Then laugh.
                          Maybe the guy wasn't well liked, just tolerated. So when he does something dumb - like lower his car to an extreme and then get hung up on a very mild curb. It's funny. When things are funny, people laugh.

And as far as getting him some wood planks goes - It look liked a barbecue for ricers. I don't think there were a lot of candidates available to haul some 2*6 planks out to him. Also, he was able to get up there - he should be able to get down.

Comment

Might not be enough leeway to correct camber while sitting that low, as well as trying to look cool...

Comment

With some vehicles it can't be corrected enough. Obviously that was too low, but on my Explorer for example, it can't be adjusted if lowered even a couple of inches. I'll deal with the negative camber (and rough ride) to have the lowered stance. I guess in the end it does come down to looking cool. That said, if I could correct the camber, I would.

Comment

Working...
                              X