Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd love to go to a Drive In movie theater for this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd love to go to a Drive In movie theater for this.

i would love to go to a drive in movies period,ummm good ole days.
    but i aint going to ENNIS

Comment

Hell I saw both of them when they came out at the Drive In <<<<< older than dirt.

Comment

i don't know what it is about a Drive In but i just love em. i'd like to take a road trip one day and visit some of cooler ones that are left!

Comment

Better hurry, they're just about all gone.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

yea i know it's pretty sad to see them disappear

Comment

They might not show any movies as good as those, but The Brazos is a great place, and makes for a nice little mini-road trip.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Did Granbury close?

Comment

Saw both of those at the Southside Twin back in the day. Double bill "Car Crazy" night, pay by the car load to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by "MrEd" View Post
                    i would love to go to a drive in movies period,ummm good ole days.
                    but i aint going to ENNIS
                    That drive in, is actually really decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      Did Granbury close?
                      Nope, alive and well...
                      Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      They might not show any movies as good as those, but The Brazos is a great place, and makes for a nice little mini-road trip.
                      http://www.thebrazos.com/home.htm
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I have both of those films on DVD! Vanishing point is the better of the two IMO.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Saw them both at the Belknap back in the day.

Vanishing Point has quite a few continuity errors in it too. Not hard to spot if you've seen the movie a few times.

I also remember going to a Re-Run night and saw Two Lane Blacktop and Hot Rods from Hell at the same time.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                            That drive in, is actually really decent.
                            its just one hella of a drive...
                            i know a few folks out that way. maybe i could just meet up with them and take the kiddos and make some good ole memories for the kiddos as well.
                            i know i sure have good memories at the drive in,i just will need to sale a car just to buy a big ass station wagon ,like this one
                            of coarse with a big block as well..
                            my kids would just die if i rolled up with that car,LOL

Comment

Drive in was the thing to do back in the day. Being a broke dick teenager we'd pile all the people and beer we could in the trunks of a few cars to watch a midnight showing of The Song Remains the Same or The Wall a few times a summer...

Comment

Working...
                              X