Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Pakistan and India handle the daily border routine (this is ridiculous)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Pakistan and India handle the daily border routine (this is ridiculous)

Hilarious.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

he damn near kicks his self in the face about 1:25
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I disagree. Sure it might look funny, but its fan-fucking-tastic.

It shows pride in what they're doing. Motivation, respect, and it sure as hell brings the community together. It may look silly, but I'm sure those guys love what they're doing, and are very honored to be chosen for the ceremonies.

In my experience, you'd be hard pressed to find anything like that anywhere in our nations military. Maybe the 'Tomb of the unknown Soldier', and the Marine Corps silent drill team
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        I disagree. Sure it might look funny, but its fan-fucking-tastic.

It shows pride in what they're doing. Motivation, respect, and it sure as hell brings the community together. It may look silly, but I'm sure those guys love what they're doing, and are very honored to be chosen for the ceremonies.

In my experience, you'd be hard pressed to find anything like that anywhere in our nations military. Maybe the 'Tomb of the unknown Soldier', and the Marine Corps silent drill team
        No, don't get me wrong, I think it's really cool. I also thing it's quite entertaining and amusing. Being hilarious or ridiculous isn't necessarily derogatory.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

What. The. Fuck. Did. I. Just. Watch?

Comment

fuckin' gangsta'

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

They shook hands at the end. I think that spoke volumes.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Our retreat at the end of the day is not near a spectacular. But we take as much pride.

Comment

[/IMG]
                  Pride and dignified professionalism > strutting around like a damned peacock in heat.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    They shook hands at the end. I think that spoke volumes.
                    Absolutely! They might act fierce and all, but at the end of the day, it's mutual respect. Each side putting on a good show for their respective citizenry.

That being said, that one Indian guy's 'stache was off the chizzain!
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

From a drill and ceremonies standpoint, that is pretty fascinating.

Comment

hahahaha. wtf!
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

The military side of me looks at that and realizes how much time they had to put into that to get it that precise on both sides of the line. Very cool.
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Very Cool indeed!
                            "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                            George Orwell

Comment

The dude hollaring at :20 looks like Jimmy Fallon.

Comment

Working...
                              X