Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you tinkering w/ that isn't car related?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahaha

Comment

Picked this up on ebay dirt cheap, supposedly the body was cracked, I wanted it for parts.

Turned out the paint had cracked (happens a lot). I found out that the body is fine underneath the paint after pulling the bridge and bottom pin for inspection,the crack goes from one to the other.

So it's a keeper, plays incredibly well, starting to love the hell out of it.
      Last edited by Superwho; 08-12-2011, 04:26 PM.
      Slow moving projects
      1964 C10 350/700r4
      1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Got my first mod for an old ts9 I had. Its the jhs volume mod, adds two switchable volume levels on the same pedal for a hot lead and super hot lead.

Next up are the keeley for my ds1 dust collector

and adding true bypass to my Vox 847 so it's stops sucking up all my tone.

Last edited by Superwho; 08-12-2011, 04:35 PM.
        Slow moving projects
        1964 C10 350/700r4
        1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Finally, picked this up last night for a" bedroom" amp, the hot rod is just too much, this fits the bill, and has incredible tone for what it is. A lot of people are switching the fender speaker out for the eminence ragin cajun, but I don't need that kind of volume. If I do anything it will be to switch out the fender tubes for some JJ tubes 6v6s.
          Slow moving projects
          1964 C10 350/700r4
          1992 LX 5.0

Comment

I love the aesthetics of guitars. Wish I would have tried harder to learn how to play when I was younger.

Comment

Working on another vidja game title...
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Guns right now.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Im about to start a redo of my cruiser. New fairing, new bags, new exhaust. Most of it will be a custom build, and I will try to get pictures along the way and post a build thread.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Beer. Always fucking around with beer, be it making recipes, brewing or thinking of ways to improve my process. Here's an IPA that I brewed on Tuesday fermenting away.

It smells fucking AWESOME.
                    2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
                    www.militarystangs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      I love the aesthetics of guitars. Wish I would have tried harder to learn how to play when I was younger.
                      This. I want to buy some cool looking guitars for decoration... but I think it would be goofy/awkward if I a guest were to ask me to play and I have to say "i can't".

Comment

• Figure I'd post something I did this week. Got tired of my pool sticks leaning up against the wall. Decided to build me something pretty simple. Came out pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                        X