5 kids; 2-7 years old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 kids; 2-7 years old

This single mom is getting her yearly help with school supplies for her 5 kids, ages 2.5 to 7. She spent 5 years constantly being knocked up. I guess she doesn't know what a rubber is. People like this are the reason that I don't want to contribute the the school supply programs and other things like that. They don't have enough common sense to realize they can't afford to keep having kids.

So her oldest is 7 yet she has been coming to the event for supplies since 2004?

Comment

Yep makes me sick. The comments on the bottom are great though. She has a nice size tat also I guess those are free now.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Isn't there a mustangguy289 that posts here?

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          This single mom is getting her yearly help with school supplies for her 5 kids, ages 2.5 to 7. She spent 5 years constantly being knocked up. I guess she doesn't know what a rubber is. People like this are the reason that I don't want to contribute the the school supply programs and other things like that. They don't have enough common sense to realize they can't afford to keep having kids.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/education/m...126766748.html
          Hell, around here, if you have a child, you buy school supplies for your child and AT LEAST one other. For example, we're told to buy five colored folders of a specific brand in red, blue, green, purple, and yellow. They, along with all of the other supplies purchased, go into a central supply closet. Each teacher uses one of those colors in her classroom and the remaining four go to OTHER classrooms. The other supplies go into the central supply closet, even if you put your child's name on their supplies, it's marked out and put in central supply. I may buy my daughter Crayola crayons, but she may have dollar store crayons in her desk, because that's what was given out to her. It's bullshit. Now, I do the $40 PTA supply packets for the kids because it's cheaper, and I don't have to get pissed because she isn't using supplies I fought the crowds for.

Comment

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
            Hell, around here, if you have a child, you buy school supplies for your child and AT LEAST one other. For example, we're told to buy five colored folders of a specific brand in red, blue, green, purple, and yellow. They, along with all of the other supplies purchased, go into a central supply closet. Each teacher uses one of those colors in her classroom and the remaining four go to OTHER classrooms. The other supplies go into the central supply closet, even if you put your child's name on their supplies, it's marked out and put in central supply. I may buy my daughter Crayola crayons, but she may have dollar store crayons in her desk, because that's what was given out to her. It's bullshit. Now, I do the $40 PTA supply packets for the kids because it's cheaper, and I don't have to get pissed because she isn't using supplies I fought the crowds for.
            Thats some BS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

YEP! SAME HERE and it pisses me off!! I cut my spending drastically in the summer to prepare IN ADVANCE for back to school. Like this weekend I will be at the party but won't be drinking because.... I HAVE KIDS THAT NEED SCHOOL SUPPLIES, HAIR CUTS, CLOTHING, GROCERIES, etc.

I LOVE how they offer the school supplies for the next year at the end of every school year. I will NEVER do it any other way EVER, if possible.
              Originally posted by Vertnut
              I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
                Isn't there a mustangguy289 that posts here?
                I don't think so.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                  I don't think so.
                  Your comment was the most recent one when I read te article and it went along with the other comments in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
                    Your comment was the most recent one when I read te article and it went along with the other comments in this thread
                    That is crazy.
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                      YEP! SAME HERE and it pisses me off!! I cut my spending drastically in the summer to prepare IN ADVANCE for back to school. Like this weekend I will be at the party but won't be drinking because.... I HAVE KIDS THAT NEED SCHOOL SUPPLIES, HAIR CUTS, CLOTHING, GROCERIES, etc.

I LOVE how they offer the school supplies for the next year at the end of every school year. I will NEVER do it any other way EVER, if possible.
                      Do you really think Robert and I are going to come all this way if we can't get you drunk and take advantage of you?! You thought we were coming out for Yale, Don, and Sean? That's cute.

Comment

The more kids you have the more gubment cheese you get.

Comment

My dad works at the food bank not saying all but most eat better then we do to seen it first hand!

Comment

Do you really think Robert and I are going to come all this way if we can't get you drunk and take advantage of you?! You thought we were coming out for Yale, Don, and Sean? That's cute.
                            LMFAO!! It's been a loooong time since I've pulled a good drunk and the new arm piece has never seen me drink more than one alcoholic beverage in an evening. This is going to get interesting! lol

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              The more kids you have the more gubment cheese you get.
                              Not true necessarily... there's a skin tone factor that comes into play as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X