Jiffy Lube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimD View Post
    I put a motor in a ladys car last year b/c walmart didn't put oil back in it. Cooked that mofo to a crisp.
    TSK TSK. Walmart would never screw something up like that.

See this link as proof. (notice how long it is)

Comment

Originally posted by Racewerx View Post
      Mechanics,Politicians,Preachers. Damn shame.
      Really not the mechanic's fault. In this case, it's "do it our way, or we will find someone else that can." That comes from upper management, their jobs are on the line. On top of that, most get paid in flag hours, if the shop says that an oil change takes 15 minutes and when you go over, you still get paid for 15 minutes work.

So yeah, the fuel filter is a 30 minute job that he doesn't do, he gets paid, the shop gets paid and everyone is happy.

Comment

i've been using Kwik Kar. in mesquite next to albertsons, for almost 20 years now no problems at all. but i never just set in the waiting room. i always stand neer my car and
        watch, if i go somewhere else and they won't let me watch from shop floor i leave.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          Really not the mechanic's fault. In this case, it's "do it our way, or we will find someone else that can." That comes from upper management, their jobs are on the line. On top of that, most get paid in flag hours, if the shop says that an oil change takes 15 minutes and when you go over, you still get paid for 15 minutes work.

So yeah, the fuel filter is a 30 minute job that he doesn't do, he gets paid, the shop gets paid and everyone is happy.
          You really need to think before you post.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post

Everyone is happy? No, the customer isnt happy, and you're an idiot.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Racewerx View Post
              You really need to think before you post.
              Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              Everyone is happy? No, the customer isnt happy, and you're an idiot.
              No, you misunderstood me. I am not saying that it's right, it's complete bull shit and wrong, but it's not the mechanic's fault. Your boss tells you to do something or get fired, I guarantee that anyone here is going to do it. You wanna blame someone, blame the upper management for creating that problem. Customer pays for something, then it should be done.

Comment

Despite pressure from upper management, it still at least partially the mechanics fault.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                  Despite pressure from upper management, it still at least partially the mechanics fault.
                  Lets see, don't sell enough extras = get fired.
                  Take too long installing the extras = get fired.
                  Have less volume than other people = get fired.

It's a shit situation and the customer pays the price.

Comment

I made a metric shit ton of money working in and managing kwik kars and I never once cheated a single customer.

I hated the owners always hiring criminals who are in it for easy money. Made the rest of us look bad. You know the type, you probably work with several of them. They are the guys who spend 2 hours a day in the bathroom.
                    Last edited by Aceman85turbo; 08-09-2011, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X