Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jiffy Lube

As if you didn't know......sorry if it's a repost

Amazing Videos, Funny Clips. Updated daily.
    If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

This is no news. This shouldnt be a shock to anyone. In my 9 years of driving, I have never gone to any place like that. Once, I paid to have my front end aligned. Obviously, the work was done. Other than that, I've done all work myself.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Holy shit, oil change places fuck people out of money?

Comment

They fuck you in the drive thru!
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          They fuck you in the drive thru!
          lol
          If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

That video is soooooo old.

Comment

Never seen. Not suprising. Always thought places like jiffy, Quik, just brakes were all full of shit and were playing games. Do ur own maintenance FTW!

Comment

my gf takes her Jeep to kwik car and such and I tell her not to. Her last oil change ran $42 lol. That's what I pay for a Mobil 1 oil change.
                HD Parts
                paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

I put a motor in a ladys car last year b/c walmart didn't put oil back in it. Cooked that mofo to a crisp.

Comment

I liked how on the wimp.com page the top ad was for $15 off at Jiffy Lube LOL!

Comment

I went to NTB to get my truck aligned, they charged me for it and never did the work. I got out to my truck and thought hmm, better make sure. They would've stooped me had I not asked for an alignment sheet. The guy was like huh? What's that. He walked out to the bay and talked to the guy, then proceeded to tell me he was sorry, that he charged me and they actually did not align it. I was pretty pissed off. There's no tellin' how many folks get "got"....

Comment

I only let them do the inspection when it's due, that's all they're good for, I'll do anything else. I do think there are some honest ones out there though but not many.
                        Originally posted by Nash B.
                        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Mechanics,Politicians,Preachers. Damn shame.

Comment

I only go to those places for an inspection or if I'm busy an oil change and I bring my own oil and filter and tell them not to touch anything else.

We use them for our work trucks and had one where they supposedly checked the transfer case fluid level. Truck went in for some warranty work the very next day and found out the transfer case had been leaking for a while and was almost out of fluid and burned up.

Comment

Originally posted by JimD View Post
                              I put a motor in a ladys car last year b/c walmart didn't put oil back in it. Cooked that mofo to a crisp.
                              Same thing happened to one of my Soldiers and Walmart refuses to own up to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X