No announcement yet.

Post your hottest reading indicated in your car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know its hot when your car engine is already at temp even after sitting for 8 hrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Stang View Post
      What does the coffee cup icon on the AMG mean?
      Car needs a Starbucks pit stop
      1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
      - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
      - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

CNET is the world's leader in tech product reviews, news, prices, videos, forums, how-tos and more.

It beeps at you if it thinks you're falling asleep based on steering inputs and I also thought it had a camera that monitored the driver's eyes, but not sure on that one.

Pretty cool, but kinda useless....unless it keeps you from wrecking, then it's probably a good feature.
        Ford
        GM
        Toyota
        VAG

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
          You know its hot when your car engine is already at temp even after sitting for 8 hrs.
          got in mine after being off all night and was already showing temp on the gauge when i keyed on

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
            http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13746_7-10271437-48.html

It beeps at you if it thinks you're falling asleep based on steering inputs and I also thought it had a camera that monitored the driver's eyes, but not sure on that one.

Pretty cool, but kinda useless....unless it keeps you from wrecking, then it's probably a good feature.
            If HS bitches had this in their car maybe they would drift into my lane less often while texting.
            US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

The pic was on my old work phone so I dont have it anymore. But I had a pic of an outside temp that was 148. But my service truck was parked inside a containment are while 6 large natural gas compressors were running so it might of been cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                i want to have sexy time with this.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X