Post your hottest reading indicated in your car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your hottest reading indicated in your car

I took this other day when I was driving a buddy's car. Engine heat might have contributed to the 'slightly' high reading

Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
    [IMG][/IMG]
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

LOL 1 extreme to the other on cars there! What does the coffee cup icon on the AMG mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Stang View Post
        LOL 1 extreme to the other on cars there! What does the coffee cup icon on the AMG mean?
        I think that is the driver awareness icon. Supposed to alert you when it thinks you're drifting lanes

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Stang View Post
          It's the "attention assist". There is a also a little toilet that pops up when the car is about to wipe your ass.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Inside my shop yesterday at 1pm

Comment

Comment

This was at 6:30 yesterday...

Comment

EGT's usually not this high w/ no load.

[IMG][/IMG]
                  You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                      Dust your car much?

Comment

A guy showed me a car at work, thermometer was 139, it was close to 100 when I left at 3:00 in the shop. Glad I don't work til 5 or 6!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rustang View Post
                          A guy showed me a car at work, thermometer was 139, it was close to 100 when I left at 3:00 in the shop. Glad I don't work til 5 or 6!
                          I know we regularly see 130+ in our cars there. Use my infrared thermometer tomorrow and put it on the steering wheels. We should start a pool up there and see who has had hottest car and they get to use the porta-cool for the week.

Comment

Comment

Saw this on the internets - not hot enough for cooking, but I think he's winning.

US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Working...
                              X