Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just 5 months ago roughly

We had to deal with this crapola

I didn't have to deal with that. I was here in my home office looking out the window at the pretty snow while listening to the crackle of burning wood in the fireplace and enjoying the company of my dog.

Those were wonderful days.

u mad?

Comment

I remember having to go to work the day Leon Lett lost the game against Miami. As long as I stayed in the ruts the car would drive itself.

Comment

I can deal with the cold WAY better than this 110 degree BS.

Comment

Six months ago???
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

That shit was fun in a straight truck. Never had any really problems
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

we didn't have to deal with it in Houston... we also aren't having to deal with the same heat DFW is...

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Ok what kind of ass clown takes a corvette out on a day like that?? And don't reply him, I know that but why?

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                  Ok what kind of ass clown takes a corvette out on a day like that?? And don't reply him, I know that but why?
                  because
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Rather it be hot as hell than that dumbass snow anyday
                    Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post

Most people only own one car, and the world doesn't come to a complete stop just because of some bad weather.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Poor people only own one car, and the world doesn't come to a complete stop just because of some bad weather.
                        fixed.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I dealt with worse in WI, granted I didnt drive the cobra...

2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            we didn't have to deal with it in Houston... we also aren't having to deal with the same heat DFW is...

We just get 70% humidity instead! Score!
                            - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                            1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

fuck dont remind me. that was RETARDED. I got stuck at the yard in downtown dallas, and a friend of mine who was stuck as well (companies shut us down) at the schneider yard came over in his personal truck and we went over to the Lodge to kill the rest of the night lookin at bewbies. Saw at least 40 cars that had wrecked/spunout/etc on our way, and managed to do a full 360 on i35 north where it crosses i30. LOL. Then the next day i got stuck in mt pleasant behind a dumbass trucker who decided that he could go 60 mph with chains, and jackknifed his rig and blocked everybody on the highway for 5 hours. the ice was over 6 inches thick on i30 (i got out and measured it!) Its not nearly as bad up north because A. people know how to drive in that white stuff, and B. they actually salt the roads and use preventative measures to keep the roads from turning into that slip and slide circus.
                              http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Working...
                              X