Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
    They need better security
    this
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
      They need better security
      1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
      - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
      - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

Who taught those pussies to swing their hands like that? Russia needs boxing lessons...QUICK!
        Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Pretty damned entertaining. Those security pricks were definitely out of line with the swing first and ask questions later approach and they effectively got their asses kicked by two guys. I wanted moar of the chick though.

Comment

needs sharks

Comment

Finally someone who can catch a decent video of a fight without MJFing it.
              Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                Pretty damned entertaining. Those security pricks were definitely out of line with the swing first and ask questions later approach and they effectively got their asses kicked by two guys. I wanted moar of the chick though.

Have you ever seen videos of how Russian police forces act? They would make Gestapo tuck tail and run. Crazy mother fuckers, that was actually pretty funny how that one dude kept tossing everyones ass in the drink.

Comment

Insert, "In Soviet Russia" joke here...

Comment

That's a lot of security for a rinky dink dolphin-in-a-pool show. The guys in white were 30% larger than the "heavy".
                    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      That big guy wasn't going to be fucked with.

And that chick had great eyes. I want to see her do some POV work.

I was thinking the same thing, Those eyes were awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
                        I was thinking the same thing, Those eyes were awesome.
                        x3 lmao.

I'm curious but in America can a cop taze you soak and wet just getting out of a pool? Wouldn't that cause more damage? haha.

Comment

Somebody's face was bloody. That tall F'er was solid. If he would have actually made a fist and laid it down someone would have been knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                          X