No announcement yet.

Some HDR photography from my Europe trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful pics! I wish I knew how to work my DSLR camera.

Comment

Excellent pics CJ.

Congrats on what was apparently a fantastic trip.

David

Comment

How much did this trip cost you? I'd like to budget to be a tag along next year (we can leave the wives at home, nudge-nudge).

Did you shoot those tripod, or hand held?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          How much did this trip cost you? I'd like to budget to be a tag along next year (we can leave the wives at home, nudge-nudge).

Did you shoot those tripod, or hand held?
          Haha, for the pair realistically expect to spend around 5 large. I shot all of them handheld except for the first pic of the Eiffel tower - i laid the camera down on the bridge.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            Haha, for the pair realistically expect to spend around 5 large. I shot all of them handheld except for the first pic of the Eiffel tower - i laid the camera down on the bridge.
            That's about what we spent for our trip to the Outer Banks.

The house for the week was $2,700 alone.

Comment

CJ, can you post the names of locations to accompany all the pics?

Comment

I showed the wife the pics.

She said that they were absolutely beautiful, she wants to go, and she made the comment that we have the same eye for photography.

She wants to go so you and I can take pics, and she and your wife can go shopping.

Comment

I showed the wife the pics.

She said that they were absolutely beautiful, she wants to go, and she made the comment that we have the same eye for photography.

She wants to go so you and I can take pics, and she and your wife can go shopping.
                  Wow that sound really expensive buddy, lol. Next trip I think I'm taking is a cruise to Alaska, get some fishing and hunting done up there.

Sean - I haven't had a chance to update them yet, but I do have the captions on my google profile: https://plus.google.com/115064673952...14/posts?hl=en
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    Wow that sound really expensive buddy, lol. Next trip I think I'm taking is a cruise to Alaska, get some fishing and hunting done up there.

Sean - I haven't had a chance to update them yet, but I do have the captions on my google profile: https://plus.google.com/115064673952...14/posts?hl=en
                    Ok, how about you and me go, and leave the women folk in the kitchen???

Comment

very nice
                      Vortex rear stand $75
                      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                      11 4 door
                      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Ok, how about you and me go, and leave the women folk in the kitchen???
                        I can't quit youuuuuuuu.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                          I can't quit youuuuuuuu.
                          Dude, don't go there. That's nasty..... YAK!

Comment

Working...
                          X